The World News Media

Conscience individual and collective

xero

17 hours ago, xero said:

Ye Ho Wa    YHWH. Um, but is it just the words of men or are they inspired of God's Holy Spirit ? 

Whichever, it is not Jehovah is it ?  No J, no V.   Yehowa, maybe :) 

• Views 16.1k
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the 1970's it was common for Bethelites to order Bible commentaries like Matthew Henry's and Barnes' Notes on the NT and various Bible translations. Later, they also allowed orders for Jay Green's

I liked your KH building experience. We've all had that experience when we would have made different decisions if we were in charge, and then we are glad we weren't. But I can't seem to fit your

Bingo. It’s the pure nastiness of one, not to mention the pure dodo-headedness of another. These annoy far more than the posts themselves, though sometimes the two are hard to unravel. After

Posted Images

On 5/4/2021 at 6:15 AM, César Chávez said:

Hmm! Your tag says 4jah2me. Which God are you worshiping, idiot! That's the point. God has a personal name. It shouldn't be used in this cesspool place, but in honor.

Yes you win on that one. I needed a name in a hurry and that old brainwashing just took over. I should change it really. 

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.