The World News Media

Are You Suffering?

BroRando

Are You Suffering?9ca900_e26da69f861b43b6b2ac3c18630f6279~

Suffering for Righteousness Sake.

"Indeed, who will harm you if you become zealous for what is good?  But even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are happy. However, do not fear what they fear, nor be disturbed.  But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect." (1 Peter 3:13-15)

"Maintain a good conscience, so that in whatever way you are spoken against, those who speak against you may be put to shame because of your good conduct as followers of Christ.  For it is better to suffer because you are doing good, if it is God’s will to allow it, than because you are doing evil." (1 Peter 3:16-17)

"Beloved ones, do not be surprised about the fiery trials that you are experiencing, as though something strange were happening to you.  On the contrary, go on rejoicing over the extent to which you are sharers in the sufferings of the Christ, so that you may rejoice and be overjoyed also during the revelation of his glory." (1 Peter 4:12-13)

"If you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you." (1 Peter 4:14) "But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed, but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name." (1 Peter 4:16) "And if the righteous man is being saved with difficulty, what will happen to the ungodly man and the sinner?” So, then, let those who are suffering in harmony with the will of God keep on entrusting themselves to a faithful Creator while they are doing good." (1 Peter 4:18-19)

Do you understand these things? The sufferings that are being bestowed upon us is for righteousness sake. How did Peter start off his inspired writings to his Brothers? Here is the synopsis of what the Apostle Peter was saying: "Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ," (1 Peter 1:3) "Because of this you are greatly rejoicing, though for a short time, if it must be, you have been distressed by various trials, in order that the tested quality of your faith, of much greater value than gold that perishes despite its being tested by fire, may be found a cause for praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ." (1 Peter 1:6-7) "So brace up your minds for activity; keep your senses completely; set your hope on the undeserved kindness that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ." (1 Peter 1:13)

The Last Days... When?

Four articles you must read @BroRando

The Manifestation of Christ's Presence... is upon us.

The Second Coming... what you don't know, but should...

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When was the last time JWs were reproached for the name of Christ?  They are reproached for the name of an organization and for the name attached to it - "Jehovah".  

I don't hate you, but maybe you hate me for challenging your organization's doctrines - and your own doctrine. Slandering...these are the organization's baptism questions: (1)Have you repe

Not sure where you got that idea.  A physical building is not made with “living stones”.  You must have someone else in mind.     1 Pet 2:5 -  you also, as living stones, are being built up a spi

19 hours ago, Brother Rando said:

"If you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you." (1 Peter 4:14)

When was the last time JWs were reproached for the name of Christ?  They are reproached for the name of an organization and for the name attached to it - "Jehovah".  

All the time. Especially when we quote Christ's teachings Like the Lord's Prayer.  "Our Father who art in heaven Hallowed be thy Name."   According to scripture, anyone slandering the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ was to be put to death. 

Share the Lord's Prayer with Putin and see what happens to you.  Share (Matthew 16:16) that will get you 6 years to preach about Jesus Christ and about his God and Father, Jehovah.

"The world has no reason to hate you, but it hates me, because I bear witness about it that its works are wicked." (John 7:7)

"If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you." (John 15:18

Quote from the King of the North: "Jehovah's Witnesses are Christians too."   

I just quoted four scriptures of Jesus Christ's teachings. Do you hate me for showing them to you?

Have you never learned that the one coming in Jehovah's Name brings Salvation or Destruction. Why do you choose Destruction?   Every time you say Jesus, don't you know you are giving glory to his God and Father?  Don't you know Jesus when translated means "Jehovah is Salvation".  

"I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

"After this I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory." (Rev 18:1)

2 hours ago, Brother Rando said:

I just quoted four scriptures of Jesus Christ's teachings. Do you hate me for showing them to you?

I don't hate you, but maybe you hate me for challenging your organization's doctrines - and your own doctrine.

2 hours ago, Brother Rando said:

according to scripture, anyone slandering the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ was to be put to death. 

Slandering...these are the organization's baptism questions:

(1)Have you repented of your sins, dedicated yourself to Jehovah, and accepted his way of salvation through Jesus Christ?” 

(2) “Do you understand that your baptism identifies you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with Jehovah’s organization?”

In these words, Jesus is not directly recognized. He is mentioned in a roundabout way.   Are new members dedicating themselves to the Father and Jesus Christ?  Why isn’t the Holy Spirit – the Spirit of Truth – mentioned at all?(John 16:3)  Why does dedication to an organization take precedence over dedication to Jesus Christ, and recognition of God’s Holy Spirit in His Son? (John 15:26)

Do you know that it is written in your magazine that the organization decided to put less emphasis on the name of Jesus and more emphasis on “Jehovah”?  So no, you do not preach in the name of Jesus Christ.  You do not preach that God’s anointed priesthood and members of Christ’s body are to be in subjection to him  only, but it is admonished that they must be in subjection to the elder body.  If the anointed members of Christ’s body are replaced by a counterfeit priesthood, then Jesus Christ is also “replaced” by a GB which requires dedication to their organization, and not to Jesus Christ.  (2 Thess 2:1-3; Rev 11:1,2)

When Jesus came near, he spoke to them. He said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 So wherever you go, make disciples of all nations: Baptize them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach them to do everything I have commanded you. 

And remember that I am always with you until the end of time.”  Matt 28:19-20

He spoke these words to the "living stones" - the foundations stones of the Temple built on his body. (John 2:19-21; 1 Cor 3:10-11) The orders were given specifically to them, which would also be given to any subsequent anointed ones brought into the Temple/dwelling of God.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22)  Who is it, that baptizes new JWs?  The appointed priests of "Israel",  or a counterfeit priesthood of elder "Gentiles"?  No wonder the baptism questions are not aligned with the command of Jesus Christ.  (Dan 11:36)

If Jesus' name and the Temple of his Body is blasphemed, by ignoring his command,  so is the "name" and reputation of God.

"And he (the Beast, the organization that requires dedication) was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him (the elder core of the organization) to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation."  Rev 13:5-7

Whatever you do, don't take "forty-two months" as literal.  Revelation is a symbolic book of signs.  (Rev 1:1)

1 hour ago, Witness said:

He spoke these words to the "living stones" - the foundations stones of the Temple built on his body. (John 2:19-21; 1 Cor 3:10-11) 

That's very interesting because you deny the living stones of Christ's Body.  The Sealing of the 144,000 is a timed event and there is no escaping for you.  Aren't you the one claiming the living stones are a building not the congregation of God?   

It's the people that count, not the building.  Here's another teaching from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, that you are not going to like:

"God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth." (John 4:24) "Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him." (John 4:23)

56 minutes ago, Brother Rando said:

That's very interesting because you deny the living stones of Christ's Body.  The Sealing of the 144,000 is a timed event and there is no escaping for you.  Aren't you the one claiming the living stones are a building not the congregation of God?   

Not sure where you got that idea.  A physical building is not made with “living stones”.  You must have someone else in mind.    

1 Pet 2:5 -  you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

The spiritual house is the Temple built on the Body of Christ.  The “living stones” are God’s priesthood, and the people belonging to God. (1 Pet 2:9,10)

2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”

Heb 8:10 – “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Priests are to teach God’s laws:

Mal 2:7 - “For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge,
And people should seek the law from his mouth;
For he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.

To the physical Gentiles who became spiritual “Israel” –

“Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.” Eph 2:19-20

This doesn’t talk about a physical, concrete building.  This indicates the members of Jesus’ spiritual Body/Temple/House and dwelling of God.

58 minutes ago, Brother Rando said:

"God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth." (John 4:24) "Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him." (John 4:23)

Right!  Which means, there is no need for an earthly organization that requires maintenance, upkeep, servitude and obedience to men! God would not be dwelling in such "temples" made with hands.  (Acts 17:24,25)   That would not be the "in spirit and truth" of Jesus Christ, who said to "lay for ourselves, treasure in heaven", and not on earth.  Matt 6:19-21

"So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, 17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ. 18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.

Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations— 21 “Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,” 22 which all concern things which perish with the using—according to the commandments and doctrines of men? 23 These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh." Col 2:16-23

1 hour ago, Brother Rando said:

The Sealing of the 144,000 is a timed event and there is no escaping for you. 

It is not in the future.  Each anointed one is sealed by Jesus Christ - even when he or she is still on the earth. (Eph 1:13,14)   The "seal" is the mark that identifies who that anointed one belongs to.  Your organization expects dedication to IT.  When we dedicate ourselves to an operation, an organization; we are recognized or "marked" as belonging to that entity. Can we bear two spiritual "marks"?  One of God, and one of a spiritual organization?  No.  The only requirement expected by God is our dedication to Him and Jesus Christ, as your scripture brings out in John 4:23,24

Jer 31:33; Deut 11:18; Heb 8:10; Eph 1:13; Rev 14:1

Mark of Slavery

17 minutes ago, Witness said:

Right!  Which means, there is no need for an earthly organization that requires maintenance, upkeep, servitude and obedience to men! God would not be dwelling in such "temples" made with hands.  (Acts 17:24,25)

You say I'm right then make an argument of what I witnessed to you that  God would not be dwelling in such "temples" made with hands. So you are arguing against yourself and bare witness against yourself.

"for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth. Yes, in him" (Ephesians 1:10)

Once the administration's assignment is finished and the gathering all things come together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth, then there is no longer a need for that administration is there?  

Don't worry you are not being gathered into Christ but rather being collected by the angels. "The Son of man will send his angels, and they will collect out from his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness, and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be." (Matthew 13:41-42)

You are weeping and gnashing your teeth because judgement against you has already been rendered.  God’s Kingdom Quietly Removes Its Enemies since 1919....