The World News Media

Jehovah’s Witnesses: The World’s Most Persecuted Religion

TrueTomHarley

@WyattEarp aka Billy the Kid etc etc etc... so funny. 

@TrueTomHarley still comparing the W/t / CCJW / JW Org to the rest of the world, instead of comparing them to GOD'S STANDARDS. 

Yes of course we know how bad Satan's wicked world is. We've answered all this argument before. BUT what you people are proving is, that all the JW Orgs (plural) are part of that same wicked world, because they are no better. 

As for Billy the Kid bringing up the history of the W/t, yes we know the Leaders of the Orgs kept records. Australian records going back 50 years it seems, but um, American records only going back 25 years ??? A hidden database....  BUT those leaders didn't remove the Pedophiles and didn't stop the child abuse. THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN IN COURT ROOMS AROUND THE EARTH.

Australia, America, Canada, UK, Netherlands, all have proof of CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE within the JW community including abuse committed by Elders and Ministerial Servants. Many of those pedophiles were allowed to stay in the congregations, OR, were quickly reinstated to the same congregation or deliberately moved to a different congregation where their CSA wasn't know about. 

You JWs being in denial and deliberately blinding yourselves, does no good to anyone. And, by saying the 'rest of the world' is worse, does not make the W/t, CCJW, JW Orgs and GB, better in God's eyes. We all know that God and Christ hate hypocrisy and lies, and coverups. 

The problem will remain until every JW admits that it was horrendous that CSA was so deeply hidden by the Leaders of the W/t JW Orgs, and so deeply hidden by all the Elders responsible for caring for the congregations. 

Because whilst there is still this denial by JWs then there is still the hardness of your hearts too. 

But Luke 8 v 17 says it all really 

17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

• Views 2k
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t persecute them! a certain foe with no use for Witnesses urged Russia. You’ll just feed into their “persecution complex.” Well—sure. The best way to feed a “persecution complex” is to persec

Not exactly. They are obedient when it does not conflict with God's 'rules'. But many governments give orders that people must join the military for a few years, and JWs disobey (rightly of course) an

First of all, the people taken from the nations for God's name, are His chosen anointed since Christ.  They, are to bear the name of God and Jesus Christ - not the name of an organization.(Isa 45:10-1

13 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Do you actually read this stuff ?  and you let it affect your mind 

This is why you don’t know anything about anything.

You read only what feeds into what you already think.

The point is, she doesn’t know a single person (zilch, zero, nada, as JTR would have put it)) that has not been abused as a child. 

And she is not so ridiculous as you—she does not drink the Kool-Aid as do you—to think that it is on account of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

With every person she knows abused as a chid, this tells us nothing of Jehovah’s Witnesses. What it tells us is about the basic building blocks of contemporary society. Does it not trace back to the so-called Ancient Greek foundation of Western civilization—the ancient Greeks who were the original pedophiles? (You will not know of this because you don’t know anything, but you can ask JWI, he can confirm it for you, and then you can tell him he is wrong about it.)

No wonder child activists are pulling their hair out, but I think they will never root out the problem because it is a building block of this world. I like that Billie Eilish just puts it out there plainly, without spin. She does not deceitfully try to work the facts so as to take out her enemy. (if she has one)

It is just as Holly Folk says. There are poeple who feign interest in victims of child abuse in pursuit of what, for them, is a much greater goal.

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2021/02/holly-folk-speaks-to-child-sexual-abuse-among-jehovahs-witnesses.html

Billie, btw, is a phenomenal talent. She does the cover for the latest James Bond movie, No Time to Die.

No wonder reformers are pulling their hair out. The issue has nothing to do with Jehovah Witnesses, other than Witnesses put significant energy into educating to prevent it.

It is not easy targeting a diverse group. Personalities differ. Levels of education differ. One person overreacts while his neighbor says, ‘Huh—did you say something?’

But the May Broadcast, with special focus on persecution, most notably in Russia today, with abundant film footage of events unfolding, is excellent and for everyone. 

Though not commonplace, there have been police officers holding back and even resigning. Once they felt pride at enforcing the law to the benefit of citizens. Today they are being told to beat up on old people and terrorize children. 

Most of several segments is on persecution (and prophesy). What isn’t on that intertwined topic is for young people.

On 5/4/2021 at 6:38 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

And she is not so ridiculous as you—she does not drink the Kool-Aid as do you—to think that it is on account of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Tom, this is the kind of stuff that makes you look a tad stupid.  In plain words what is this sentence of yours supposed to mean ?  You seem to be pretending, that i think JWs cause all CSA around the world. But in honesty you know that isn't true.  I am only interested in the CSA within the W/t, CCJW, JW Org, and their other orgs / titles.  The reason being that the GB et al keep spouting that 'God and Christ trust them' and that JWs have the ONLY true religion / way of serving God. 

This is why you don’t know anything about anything.

And you think I will learn anything of the real TRUTH by listening to pop stars, movie queens, or politicians. 

You read only what feeds into what you already think.

That is just your emotions speaking Tom.  Actually I mainly read instruction manuals about motor vehicles as that is where my main practical interests are. Motor vehicles don't tell lies and if your treat them well they serve well.  

With every person she knows abused as a chid, this tells us nothing of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Is this even slightly important ?  Who is she that you have started to worship her ?  I have no interest in her.  Are you now looking for people that haven't been sexually abused by JWs ? 

I like that Billie Eilish just puts it out there plainly, without spin. She does not deceitfully try to work the facts so as to take out her enemy. (if she has one)

Wow you seem desperate to find someone to cling on to. Is she your voice in the darkness ?  Are you saying that JW CSA victims are 'deceitfully trying to take out their enemy' ?  Um, that reminds me of a song "Where is the love". 

It is just as Holly Folk says. There are poeple who feign interest in victims of child abuse in pursuit of what, for them, is a much greater goal.

Wow and another female 'star' of yours. You seem to love these ladies. People of the world that normally JWs would not give attention to. You certainly do pick up on those people that, to quote you "You read only what feeds into what you already think." 

And I have no interest in James Bond either. Sex, murder and violence on film, is that really your thing Tom ? 

No wonder you have no empathy or sympathy for CSA victims if you spend time watching such films.  That type of movie dulls the brain and kills the love one should have for others. 

On 5/4/2021 at 2:38 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

8 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Wow and another female 'star' of yours. You seem to love these ladies.

Is it possible for you not to notice that you exactly validate what she says?

I am only interested in the CSA within the W/t, CCJW, JW Org, and their other orgs / titles.

It is just as she says. If you actually cared about children, you would be interested in CSA outside the “W/t, CCJW, JW Org, and their other orgs / titles,” because that’s where almost all of it is. Carrying on as though children mattered to you—it is all a ruse! 

And why do you care only of this tiny subset of CSA cases?

The reason being that the GB et al keep spouting that 'God and Christ trust them' and that JWs have the ONLY true religion / way of serving God. 

Translation: Witnesses say they are the one true religion.

It has nothing to do with children! It has everything to do with your own bigoted vendetta, exactly as Holly Folk said. 

You know ... if watching James Bond flix are immoral. perhaps reading about a man would slaughter people all day long, in hand-to hand combat, year after year, in great quantities, then cut off the ends of their penises, and present them to his wife in a big box, is equally something that reading about is immoral. A man also guilty of premeditated 1st degree murder, and adultery.

... and of course, I am taking about King David

7 hours ago, Pudgy said:

and of course, I am taking about King David

In order to count up the dead for the records,, Egyptians would routinely cut off the right hand of those slain. But there were occasions that they took the penises, in order to allay any charge that they were killing women.

As for Roger, there is a story of him autographing a paper for a 7-year-old. Whereupon the 7-year-old complained that he had not signed “James Bond.” He took the kid into his confidence and informed how he had to sign “Roger Moore” because there might be agents of Biofeld around.

Decades later, the lad worked in the movie industry, ran across Roger again, and related the story. Roger smiled, but said he didn’t remember the incident.

Later in the parking lot he told the fellow: “Of course I remember. But I had to be careful. Biofeld might be monitoring the conversation.”

On 5/5/2021 at 10:12 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

Is it possible for you not to notice that you exactly validate what she says?

So because I don't hang on to every word of certain women that seem important in your eyes, what does that prove ?  Am i supposed to see those women as important ? I don't think so. You moan at @Witness because she is female and she says she is anointed. Yet you hang on the words of women that don't seem at all spiritual. 

You like those women and what they say because they 'serve your purpose' Tom. 

It is just as she says. If you actually cared about children, you would be interested in CSA outside the “W/t, CCJW, JW Org, and their other orgs / titles,” because that’s where almost all of it is. Carrying on as though children mattered to you—it is all a ruse! 

Tom, you are really making yourself look stupid here. You are desperately hanging  on the words of 'worldly' women. 

You and i both know there is nothing that we can do to solve the problems of this wicked world. But you and I both know that God through Christ will have a clean 'group of people' serving in an honest and clean way, before Armageddon. 

Now it's like you have said before the JW 'boots on the ground' congregants seem to be the closest group of people to serving God properly. Hence that group or people need to be as honest and clean as possible. But that is of no use if the leadership is rotten and immoral. So if you really wanted to understand me you would know that I don't hate the millions of congregants of the JW 'group of people', I just want the 'Org' to be cleaned up and led by True Anointed ones. 

On 5/5/2021 at 5:25 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The reason being that the GB et al keep spouting that 'God and Christ trust them' and that JWs have the ONLY true religion / way of serving God. 

Translation: Witnesses say they are the one true religion.

It has nothing to do with children! It has everything to do with your own bigoted vendetta, exactly as Holly Folk said. 

, You have twisted my words because you don't like the truth