The World News Media

Now this is strange one. Who really is to blame here ? What could the Elders have done ?

• Views 4.8k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I visited an old age home as a reporter many years ago in Africa.  The Afrikaner whites are an extremely religious people. They showed me a sweet looking elderly couple in their 80s.  The old lad

In all probability, the reporter saw a Watchtower in the trash, and that was enough for them to be “devout Jehovah’s Witnesses.” Within the last few weeks, 4Jah (who for some inane reason, has ch

"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." -- Homer Simpson

Poor @TrueTomHarley. He has nothing intelligent to write but he feels left out if he doesn't write something. 

On 5/10/2021 at 12:03 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

Why do I have the irresistible urge to start a new account?

You probably have ten accounts already Tom.  I may change my AKA but I only have one account. 

As for the True Anointed, I hope you will be ready to submit to their direction, because their direction WILL be inspired by God's Holy Spirit, unlike your GB that are tossed about like the waves of the sea. I wonder if you will have too much pride to change direction when the time comes. 

3 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

As for the True Anointed, I hope you will be ready to submit to their direction, 

Hopefully when the TA appears, he will say: “Sorry I took so long. Sorry about there being no guidance whatsoever for the sheep while I was waking up. Thanks for trying to keep certain yo-yos in check while I was delaying.

I am confused.

PWfT says:

3 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

As for the True Anointed, I hope you will be ready to submit to their direction, because their direction WILL be inspired by God's Holy Spirit

How will you know?

Will they have an endorsement on their Driver's Licenses?

Will they have a star on the end of a stick they can wave around, and with a "Bippity Bobbety Boo!" make some sort of magic happen?

Will they be driven around in a limousine, with bodyguards in dark sunglasses?

Try to visualize BEING a Thermos bottle, that can keep things hot .... or keep things cold.

How do you know?

PWfT .... for your convenience I have made a list of TEN things that will identify a TA.

.... all you have to do is fill in the blanks.

1.) ______________________________________________________________________________

2.) ______________________________________________________________________________

3.) ______________________________________________________________________________

4.) ______________________________________________________________________________

5.) ______________________________________________________________________________

6.) ______________________________________________________________________________

7.) ______________________________________________________________________________

8.) ______________________________________________________________________________

9.) ______________________________________________________________________________

10.) _____________________________________________________________________________

On 5/10/2021 at 11:20 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

ou are well trained by your GB.

You always assume you are speaking to idiots and use your language in that way - you know nothing about me!

50 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

In the Canine Language, ╕°╗ö means "bark".

....it's spelled just like it sounds.

5 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

Bark, often “tree bark” in botany, means the outer covering of woody plants.

Since the entire conversation, including mine, (but not yours CC) is about pronunciation of generally arcane words, I wonder how a TREE would pronounce "bark"?

..... probably too occupied considering square roots.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.