The World News Media

The Final Phase of Christ's Presence soon to be revealed...

BroRando

One of the most misunderstood scriptures is listed in the Book of (Matthew 24:30). Let's revisit this scripture with a deeper understanding and appreciation and see what we can glean from it.

When studying prophecy I have encountered a common denominator. The revealing of prophecy comes with a process. I have not yet come across a single prophecy that has occurred in an immediate fashion. Most make the claim that (Matthew 24:30) can only occur after the Great Tribulation, but let us reason among the surrounding scriptures. "Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  And he will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity." (Matthew 24:29-31)

The phrase 'the tribulation of those days' refers to 'the time of trouble' or Last Days. Aren't these last days dark with pangs of distress? This allotment of troubled times is a Conclusion of a System of things. The End of the Gentile times in 1914 ushered in the Last Days. There was an Arabic term used in Biblical times when a Ruler fell from grace, the term used was 'His Heaven has Fallen!" The effects would be felt by all the inhabitants of the earth. The scripture gives us some very detailed information as the scripture ends with, 'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.' (Matthew 24:29) It's Spiritual and these signs or (woes) have been occurring since 1914, the year Satan and his hordes were hurled out of Heaven onto the earth. Each of the three woes consist of a period of 40 years of refinement. "Woe, woe, woe to those dwelling on the earth" (Rev 8:13) As this third and final woe comes to its' end, Jesus quietly begins to separate the faithful. The Great Crowd begins to be renewed and restored physically as they outlive the wicked. (Daniel 12: 9-10)

Once the Last Days come to their end, the ones who are deceived by the Kings of Gog of Magog by refusing to give Jehovah and his Anointed One credit will begin dying a death of everlasting destruction, the second death with no hope of a resurrection. They die forever in the manner of Adam and Eve. However, as they die off without knowing of such, they begin to witness a wonderous phenomenon that positively provides undeniable proof of Christ's Presence as our Brothers and Sisters begin to receive the Blessings of Jehovah's Kingdom Government. (Daniel 2:44)

The Final Phase of Christ's Presence will Slowly Be Revealed as a Witness for All to SEE. The wicked will lament at seeing our Brothers and Sisters getting healthier as each day passes. 

• "He forgives all your errors And heals all your ailments; He reclaims your life from the pit And crowns you with his loyal love and mercy. He satisfies you with good things all your life, So that your youth is renewed like that of an eagle." (Psalm 103:3-5)
  •  
  • "Let his flesh become fresher than in youth; Let him return to the days of his youthful vigor." (Job 33:25)

Read more...

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes you can see the lovely union they boast to have:)  

You seem to diagnose people as having OCD on a regular basis.  I have never seen OCD defined generally as hate.  It is an unwanted obsession that the person spends copious amounts of time and energy,

I realize that I am not as smart as humans, but I am smart enough to realize that EVERYBODY, without exception has been wrong 100% of the time about the fulfillment of Biblical prophesy in modern time

I realize that I am not as smart as humans, but I am smart enough to realize that EVERYBODY, without exception has been wrong 100% of the time about the fulfillment of Biblical prophesy in modern times.

Interpreting invisible things without a shred of evidence is a tough gig.

11 hours ago, BroRando said:

There was an Arabic term used in Biblical times when a Ruler fell from grace, the term used was 'His Heaven has Fallen!"

TH-L-M is 3 letters in Arabic. (TH is pronounced like ' the' in English.      Thalaam means darkness and THULM is injustice.  These two words use the same consonants. 

For me it is fascinating that darkness (no light) is equated with injustice.  There will be terrible despair and mental darkness when the world is without the justice which comes from Jehovah.  He created us to live with his brand of justice ...... not this culture of sexual justice, color-of-your- skin justice,  and much more which is now the new philosophy permeating the entire western world and its justice system.

What is more - this type of justice will be forced onto all mankind and humans with different views will face penalties when they do not compromise their views.... .  If you have been marked as a sexist due to sticking to marriage as between a man and a woman etc.  - anyone who is on your phone list or has contact with you will also face penalties irrespective of their own views.  This is already happening in China and they are busy exporting the 'social justice'  ideas into the health ID which everyone  will soon be required to show when you go out to shop (buy) .... or sell.   Christians will pretend not be Christians because they will be targeted as they are known to have more  conservative sexual views. 

Yes - the world is going completely in opposition to Jehovah and the powers now in control are forcing their world view on everyone in order to bring their brand of "peace and security".

There is much going on at present which I can show you. So it is not a matter of speculation as pudgy has indicated. Bible prophecy is already going into fulfillment so one can watch what is going on.

For example - the UN is now dictating all policies to western governments including the sexual policies in school.  2 years ago the UN made an agreement with the WEF (World Economic forum).  Look at their website and google the Agreement. 

The WEF (DAVOS crowd) are all the richest people in the world and 'old money' such as prince Charles, together with people like Kissinger and other world leaders and the G20 nations.  Look at the member list on the WEF website - most are the largest global corporations together with the central banks. They have already taken over the world's food supply, water, energy, land and much more to position themselves as the new world leaders.... a kind of a techno-corporatocracy with UN showing the way with its Agenda 2030 policies (sustainable development or save-the-earth policies). 

https://www.escr-net.org/news/2019/corporate-capture-global-governance-wef-un-partnership-threatens-un-system#:~:text=Signed%20in%20June%2C%20the%20agreement,the%20UN%20and%20the%20WEF.&text=%E2%80%9CThis%20agreement%20between%20the%20UN,corporate%20capture%20of%20the%20UN.

We are heading into the final phase which will trigger the great tribulation.  This WEF believes in dismantling the world economic system to bring in a new and better (equalized) world where food will be rationed etc. All humans will receive digital money from a central bank (linked to UN) and points taken off for their carbon footprint. They are using the pandemic to restructure the financial system which will give them control over every living being (and thing) on earth  Their motto is 'build back better'.  (they are building an inventory of everything and they already know your views because they have been building a profile on all of us for at least 10 years with their super computers and databases and tech companies as all complying - they are Davos allies. 

We know how this is going to end.  It is the last attempt of humans to bring total equality (except the rulers who devised this plan) to all humans and to control their speech so they do not disrupt "the harmony" of society.  It will be a fascistic government which will control all to bring "peace and security.". 

It is here folks! and it has come so stealthily that most JWs are not aware of it BUT luckily we JWs have been preparing for it spiritually! Because this is the only thing which can save us - our relationship with Jehovah!   So if it suddenly hits JWs-  they were expecting it all along.  But many worldly people have NO clue.......the darkness (no light from Jehovah) together with extreme injustice will soon become more openly practiced.

The only reason I know about it is because I set a goal to watch the world and to see what is going on. I am not smart or have no special insight.....  I just watch world affairs in the light of bible prophecy.

I read the other day that China has so many satellites in space now and there is so much debris up there..... it set me wondering if we would start seeing literal signs in heaven ..... lol.   Some are saying that a war is inevitable and Satellite warfare is on the cards.  Just speculating!  But in all seriousness - many people will realize that the human rulership has messed up - darkness on earth - NO future hope as individuality is crushed and a collectivism is enforced!  They will wish to learn about Jehovah but it will be too late  because religion will have been destroyed. 

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

to control their speech so they do not disrupt "the harmony" of society.  

I think this is a good way to put it. It accounts for “extremism” being extended into things that never used to be thought extremist at all—quirky, perhaps, but not “extremist”—like the “preaching of the good news” or any suggestion that one should be “no part of the world.”

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

I read the other day that China has so many satellites in space now and there is so much debris up there..... it set me wondering if we would start seeing literal signs in heaven ..... lol.

The Governing Body has a procedure on how they decide "New Light".

Someone comes up with an idea, and they discuss it among themselves, and then they vote on the adoption of the "New Light" 

It takes a 2/3 majority to carry the proposal.

That means if there are eight GB members then at least 5.333 have to be for the idea for it to become official doctrine.  Say, six members.

In 1957 when Sputnik was launched the above idea was proposed, that artificial satellites, and Sputnik in particular, would be the fulfillment of Bible Prophesy as regards "signs in the heavens", etc.

I do not remember how many GB members there were back then, as I was just a Puppy, but a 2/3 majority did not carry the day. If memory serves (?) it did pass, but one GB member went to the restroom, and when he came back, he changed his vote.

8 hours ago, Pudgy said:

I do not remember how many GB members there were back then, as I was just a Puppy, but a 2/3 majority did not carry the day. If memory serves (?) it did pass, but one GB member went to the restroom, and when he came back, he changed his vote.

You appear to have conflated two different GB meetings. In 1980 (when there were about 15 active GB members) only 3 GB members had their names on the memo to discuss moving the beginning of the "generation that will not pass away" from October 4, 1914 to October 4, 1957. It was the "brain-child" of Bro. Bert Schroeder, and my guess is that the other two GB members whose names are on the memo were only included because Bert Schroeder was the chairman of that committee and the others (Booth and Suiter, if I recall) happened to be on the same committee. It's not like the other two signed or promoted the idea. It was just brought to the table for discussion. Bert Schroeder was serious about it, but if you knew Suiter and Booth, I don't think they would have been strong advocates of it or even had much of an opinion about it.

The idea that such things as satellites and rockets in space could be signs in heavens was already hinted at during the study of the book "Your Will Be Done on Earth."  The book was written in 1958, but it's still on the jw.org website, because that book was reprinted in the Watchtowers from November 1958 to June 1960. And those articles are on the site. But the most similar ideas to this (before 1980) were the talks that sometimes tied the verses in Luke 21 to the fear of the nuclear age and the new dangers of combining the space race with the nuclear age. Sputnik itself was usually treated in the publications as not a specific threat. Even though Sputnik was also mentioned in the same 1959 article that mentioned the signs in the sun moon and stars, below, no direct connection had been drawn from Sputnik to the "signs:"

*** w59 6/1 p. 335 par. 46 “Look! I Am Making All Things New” ***
“ [“Also, there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars] On the earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out . . . , while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth.”

Nuclear fears increased in the early 1960's (e.g. Bay of Pigs, Cuba, 1961) and an even closer connection was then drawn between Luke 21:25,26 and these "signs in the heavens." But they were tied to the generation starting in 1914, of course:

*** w62 3/1 pp. 131-132 God’s New World in Our Generation ***
Today in this nuclear, space age there is indeed “anguish of nations, not knowing the way out.” There is no need for proof of this; it is apparent to anyone who observes world events.
But when did this period of distress of nations begin? With this generation! That is why the new world comes within our generation! World War I marked the beginning of worldwide “anguish of nations.”

That exact same idea was repeated in the May 15 and October 15 Watchtowers of the same year, 1962. And then again in 1965:

*** w65 5/1 pp. 261-262 Cheer amid World Fear ***
Now, too, man has succeeded in sending his space vehicles around and onto the moon, even obtaining remarkable close-up photographs of the lunar surface. The thrill of such scientific achievement, however, is not without widespread feeling of uneasiness, for it is well known that both of the great blocs of nations now confronting each other in cold-war array are planning to be the first to plant a military mission on the moon and use it to scrutinize the installations and movements of the enemy. So the moon is no longer just a gently beaming light for the night sky. It has become a cause for deepening anxiety. And what may yet be discovered, as man turns his attention to nearby planets, is likewise certain to promote the dread feeling of insecurity and uncertainty.
. . .
WORLD FEAR FORETOLD
Nineteen hundred years ago Christ Jesus foresaw this fear-gripped generation, and pointed to the immediate cause: “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and its agitation, while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.” (Luke 21:25, 26)

The material in the 1968 Truth book pointing to 1975 also brought up the connection again. After that the idea seemed to have been dropped from publications for over a decade (1968-1982).

Since 1982, it's been common to see a general connection between the signs in the heavens and military capabilities in the sky and space, but not in a way that could limit the sign to just the nuclear age or the space age. The following statement (with the inclusion of military planes and rockets) could have application to the time from about WWI to now, or even perhaps going further back in time (e.g. the rockets red glare, and bombs bursting in air):

*** w82 5/15 p. 14 par. 10 The Signs of the Times—What Do They Mean to You? ***
With the stockpiling of armaments racing beyond the control of the nations, the literal sea itself is filled with war equipment in the form of ships and submarines capable of carrying deadly nuclear warheads that can wipe out millions of people with a single missile. Indeed, the sea is roaring and ‘agitated.’ And what about the sky and space above us? True to Jesus’ words, ‘the powers of the heavens have been shaken’ in that war planes, rockets, ballistic missiles and the like, can streak through space, across oceans and continents to strike enemy targets.

15 hours ago, Arauna said:

Yes - the world is going completely in opposition to Jehovah and the powers now in control are forcing their world view on everyone in order to bring their brand of "peace and security".

15 hours ago, Arauna said:

We know how this is going to end.  It is the last attempt of humans to bring total equality (except the rulers who devised this plan) to all humans and to control their speech so they do not disrupt "the harmony" of society.  It will be a fascistic government which will control all to bring "peace and security.". 

You've just described the organization and its leadership...perfectly.

7 hours ago, Pudgy said:

it did pass, but one GB member went to the restroom, and when he came back, he changed his vote.

I remember reading about something like this in Franz's book but I don't think it was a decision regarding the signs in the heavens but a decision about something else that impacted a lot of people, negatively unfortunately. All because of one person changing his mind...

7 hours ago, JW Insider said:

But they were tied to the generation starting in 1914, of course

This reminded me of something that I have found recently. Although the claim is not about the signs in heavens etc. it does pinpoint the time when these and similar things were to take place. I think it's one of the places where the 20th century has not been replaced by a more generic "in our time".

1971 "The nations shall know that I am Jehovah" ch.12 p 116 par 9:

"Shortly, within our twentieth century, the “battle in the day of Jehovah” will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom"

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101971012

13 hours ago, Anna said:

"Shortly, within our twentieth century, the “battle in the day of Jehovah” will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom"

This is stated as fact.

It is false prophesy.  Deut 18:20-22; Matt 7:15

Rotten fruit from a bad tree.  Matt 7:16-187

Bad trees are cut down and thrown into the fire.  Matt 7:19

And JWs say they follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, and are loyal to God, while also professing loyalty to the organization, which promotes false prophesy. 

Where should one's loyalty lie?  Is it with the teachings of Jesus, and what he said in Matt 7, or is it to the men and an organization that promotes false prophesy?  If Jesus' teachings about false prophets are ignored, and men who speak lies are continually exonerated, how uncomfortable it will be to face judgment. Doesn't that thought cause any awareness in the mind of a JW?

“A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. 34 You brood of snakes! How could evil men like you speak what is good and right? For whatever is in your heart determines what you say. 35 A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. 36 And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak. 37 The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.”  Matt 12:33-37

Did JWs take this Wt. prophesy  to the door, to their Bible students?  They are as guilty as their leaders for spreading false prophesy.  Prov 10:32

Discerning False Christs and False Prophets

As this man in his video states: 

“because you associate or try to lock your name (WTBTS) with God”…“any wrong that you do, God is an accomplice to your wrong.  Think about that.”

On 5/16/2021 at 4:54 PM, BroRando said:

The End of the Gentile times in 1914 ushered in the Last Days.

The Gentile Times have not ended.  God's spiritual Temple has been given over to the elders as well as all JWs. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; Rev 11:1,2)  Didn't you mention that this Temple was the anointed priesthood in another post?  Well, the elders "represent" the priesthood, but also all JWs according to GB member G. Loesh, are the spiritual temple. (new light I suppose) "Israel"/New Jerusalem has been trampled.  (Dan 8:10-14; Mal 3:1-7) (Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14; Luke 21:24; 2 Thess 2:3,4)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.