The World News Media

What Voter Fraud? Investigation Finds Hundreds of Dead Voters Are Casting Ballots in Southern California Alone

TheWorldNewsOrg

Hundreds of “dead voters” are casting ballots in Southern California, according to an investigation by KCBS-TV.

David Goldstein, an investigative reporter for KCBS, cross-referenced voting records from the California Secretary of State’s office with death records from the Social Security Administration and found that hundreds voters are casting ballots under the names of people who have died.

The CBS affiliate’s investigation found 265 “dead voters” in Southern California.

Thirty-two of the dead voters cast ballots in at least eight elections apiece. One of the “dead voters” died in 1988, but records show she cast a ballot as recently as 2014.

Of the “dead voters,” 86 were registered Republicans, and 146 were registered Democrats.

According to KCBS, one such deceased voter, John Cenkner, who passed away in 2003, “somehow voted from the grave” in elections in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2010.

Cenkner’s daughter, Annette Givans, told KCBS that her father, a World War II veteran, “took a lot of time choosing his candidates.”

“He was a diehard Democrat, and I was thinking that if somebody else was voting under his name, he’s probably rolling in his grave if they’re voting Republican,” Givans said.

Givans expressed shock that someone would use her father’s name to vote.

“It just astounds me. I don’t understand how anybody can get away with that,” Givans added.

Ellen Swensen, a spokeswoman for True the Vote, a nationwide group that fights voter fraud, told KCBS that findings of their investigation are “very troubling.”

Swensen said that voter fraud “basically dilutes the voice of the lawful voter.”

“What it does is every single vote that’s cast by a dead voter actually cancels out a vote of a lawful voter,” Swensen said.

Watch the KCBS report:

Follow Kate Scanlon (@kgscanlon) on Twitter

Read more stories from TheBlaze

‘Frozen’ Actress Responds to Campaign Urging Disney to Make Elsa a ‘Lesbian Princess’: ‘I think It’s Great…’

High School Graduates’ Defiant Response to Atheists’ Demand That the Lord’s Prayer Be Stripped From Commencement — and the Rousing Applause That Followed

Glenn Beck Predicts Pedophilia is the ‘Next Stop on This Train’

Former NBA Star Accuses Fellow Train Passenger of Blatant Racism, Publishes Her Photo Online

Trump: I Don’t Know Enough to Discuss, but Suicide of Former Clinton White House Aide ‘Very Fishy’

Source

• Views 293
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic