The World News Media

Other Sheep

The Librarian

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question? Of the 3 cited scriptures only one states "OTHER SHEEP". Matthew and Revelation do not say anything about other sheep. Are we making references to them in these instances, please clarify for me, if I am misunderstanding your intent. I gave my previous answer on the premise. John 10:16 makes mention of "OTHER SHEEP." Neither of the other cited verses do. Help me out. Agape, my friend!

• 2 weeks later...

The term is mentioned in John 10:16 but it is inferred in the other two scriptures.  It is also inferred in the text at Zechariah 8:23 and several others.  Check the footnotes to these texts.

(Zechariah 8:23) “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.”’”

• 2 years later...

That’s the thing about sheep and shepherds. The sheep spend their life trusting and following the shepherd, only to be stripped of their coat and devoured by the shepherd in the end. Funny how that reflects the borg perfectly.

• 3 months later...
On 7/11/2018 at 11:29 PM, Jack Ryan said:

Funny how that reflects the borg perfectly

Be fair, that certainly is not the general perception although it may well be your own. In Christendom probably yes, but otherwise, no.

On 2/28/2016 at 1:30 AM, The Librarian said:

Why is it that the Other Sheep are found only 3 times in the Bible and each time only AFTER the great tribulation?

Could the clue be at Rev.7:14 in that the great crowd are shown as coming out of the great tribulation? Who they actually are will not be apparent until then. Similarly with the sheep of Matt. 25, it is the judgement that qualifies them and that doesn't really become apparent until they actually survive the end.

Being concealed is only probable according to Zephaniah 2:3.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.