The World News Media

Circuit Assembly on Sunday

Guest Nicole

Guest Nicole

(Press Release) — The three local congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses warmly invites you to attend a one-day Circuit Assembly on Sunday, March 6, 2016, in the Taga Hall of Saipan World Resort. The theme of the Assembly is “Imitate Jehovah!” based on Ephesians 5:1.

The assembly program will show how to discern God’s qualities in various Bible accounts and how to apply them. All of us should reflect on how holy, just, wise, loyal, courageous, impartial and forgiving Jehovah God is. Doing so will deepen our appreciation for him, moving us to imitate his qualities to the full.

At 1:30 p.m. there will also be a Public Discourse entitled, “How Does God Feel About Religion?” There are millions of people who accept the existence of God but feel uneasy about the tension associated with the world’s religions. This talk will highlight that Jehovah God is pleased with deeds of true devotion which reflect appreciation for his personality and ways.

Please note that program will start at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 6. Additionally, the entire program will be presented in English and American Sign Language. There is no admission charge and no collections are taken.

Source: http://www.mvariety.com/community-bulletin-sp-595/84211-circuit-assembly-on-sunday

• Views 913
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats  exact  my  Circuit  Assembly  on  Sunday  in  Germany  ;o)  Thank  you  Nicole,  for  the  little  insight  today....   I  always  make  notes,  maybe  some  pics  and  get  after  a  time,     always  one  or  more  DVD's  from  a  special  Brother  in  my  cong. -  Watching  in  rest  at   home  is  nice,  bec. to  afternoon  mostly  little  tired  about  so  much  spiritual  food....  Thanks  again !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.