The World News Media

Pray Until Something Happens ! EXPERIENCE WITH JEHOVAH ❤

Queen Esther

Pray Until Something Happens!.jpg

Pray Until Something Happens !            EXPERIENCE  WITH  JEHOVAH

A man was sleeping at night in his cabin when suddenly in his dreams his room filled with light and Jehovah appeared. Then Jehovah told the man he had work for him to do, and showed him a large rock in front of his cabin. Then Jehovah explained that the man was to push against the rock
with all his might. This the man did, day after day. For many years he toiled from sun up to sun down, his shoulders set squarely against the cold, massive surface of the unmoving rock, pushing with all his might.
Each night the man returned to his cabin sore, and worn out, feeling that his whole day had been spent in vain.

Seeing that the man was showing signs of discouragement, the Adversary Satan decided to enter the picture by placing thoughts into the man's weary mind: "You have been pushing against this rock for a long time, and it hasn't budged. Why kill yourself over this? You are never goi ng to
move it." Thus giving the man the impression that the task was impossible and that he was a failure. These thoughts discouraged and disheartened the man. "Why kill myself over this?" he thought. "I'll just put in my time, giving just the minimum effort and that will be good
enough."

And that is what he planned to do until one day he decided to make it a matter of prayer and take his troubled thoughts to Jehovah. "Jehovah," he said, "I have labored long and hard in your service, putting all my strength to do that which you have asked. Yet, after all this time, I have not even budged that rock by half a millimeter. What is wrong? Why am I failing?"

Then Jehovah responded compassionately, "My friend, when I asked you to serve, and you accepted, I told you that your task was to push against the rock with all your strength, which you have done. Never once did I mention to you that I expected you to move it. Your task was to push.
And now you come to me, with your strength spent, thinking that you have failed. But, is that really so? Look at yourself. Your arms are strong and muscular, your back sinewy and brown, your hands are callused from constant pressure, and your legs have become massive and hard. Through opposition you have grown much and your abilities now surpass that which you used to have. Yes, you haven't moved the rock. But your calling was to be obedient and to push and to exercise your faith and trust in My wisdom. This you have done. I, my friend, will now move the rock."

At times, when we hear a word from God, we tend to use our own intellect to decipher what He wants, when actually what God wants is just simple obedience and faith in Him....By all means, exercise the faith that moves mountains, but know that it is still God who moves the mountains.

When everything seems to go wrong, just P.U.S.H.! W hen the job gets you down, just P.U.S.H.! When people don't react the way you think they should, just P.U.S.H.! When your money is short and the bills are due, just  P.U.S.H.!  When people just don't understand you,  just P.U.S.H.!

P.U.S.H. =  Pray Until Something Happens !!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

• Views 251
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pray Until Something Happens !            EXPERIENCE  WITH  JEHOVAH ❤  A man was sleeping at night in his cabin when suddenly in his dreams his room filled with light and Jehovah appeared. Then J

I Like This story

I was reading this same story on another site: http://www.fathershands.com/push/ This PUSH idea has been widely used.  There's a book about it, don't know if the cabin/rock story is in it, though

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2016 at 5:41 PM, Shiwiii said:

I Like This story

I was reading this same story on another site: http://www.fathershands.com/push/

This PUSH idea has been widely used.  There's a book about it, don't know if the cabin/rock story is in it, though. 

PUSH: Pray Until Something Happens: Divine Principles for Praying with Confidence, Discerning God's Will, and Blessing Others 

This revolutionary book will explain what God wants for and from us when we petition Him for his will to manifest “on Earth as it is in Heaven,” and how to understand the difference.

Do you ever feel as if, despite your spirituality and faith, something significant is missing? Most teenagers and college students, as well as tens of millions of adults, are still striving to figure out the purpose and meaning of their lives.

The natural struggle for faith in something intangible can be compounded by incorrect teachings and contradictory explanations of the workings of God in our lives. How does “free will” really work? What does it mean to ask for God’s will? When things happen in life, how do you really know whether that is God’s will? Is there really any point in praying for His will if we can’t influence it?

These haunting personal questions became the genesis of PUSH as Matthesius sought answers. Now, he unpacks the powerful biblical truths he learned―the result of deep revelation from discovering God and constantly seeking to know him with all his heart.

PUSH is about helping you discover God’s dream for your life so you become the blessing you were meant to be. It is about helping you truly embrace the power of prayer and understand what that means instead of simply treating it as a platitude you offer when someone is struggling. This book will instill confidence and promote vision. PUSH will stir you to take action, to remain vigilant, and Pray Until Something Happens.