The World News Media

Just a couple notes about Quicken

The Librarian

I have been happy with Quicken since at least 1995. 

I fell in love with Quicken Home & Business and used it for years. Even after my switch away from Microsoft to the Apple world I kept a Windows machine around just to run Quicken.

I recently decided to ditch the Windows machine and try out Quicken for Mac 2016. 

Overall I would say that this product continues to lose functionality and ease of use compared to previous versions. Nevermind the delays in the modern version. 
Now I am noticing my first big glitch. I gave my BofA savings account a nickname via their app and my Quicken stopped downloading any transactions. I called Bank of America and they said that they stopped supporting Quicken last August and that I would have to have Intuit "reset" my account in order to download anything.

When I went to quicken.com to look for customer support... I find out that it is only M-F 8-5. How is that good customer service when practically everyone will be doing their "quickening" after work and on the weekends?

I tried to get through on their 24/7 chat support feature....let's just say that it is now 24 hours later and at least 6 attempts later and I still cannot connect with anyone. 

Shaking my head Quicken/Intuit.  Something must be deteriorating over there.

Anyone have any better solutions?

• Views 395
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic