The World News Media

THE TRINITY OF THE GODHEAD SEEN IN NATURE.

Jesus.defender

THE TRINITY OF THE GODHEAD SEEN IN NATURE.

Question: How is the Trinity of the Godhead seen in nature as in Romans 1:20 ‘for the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.

Answer: a) We see God’s eternal power in earthquakes, volcanoes, wind, millions of stars, galaxies, waves, floods, lightning, sun, moon, nuclear bombs, etc.

b) We see the Trinity of the Godhead with so many things coming in ‘threes’, reminding us of Father, Son, Holy Spirit, all three members of the creator Godhead. Examples include:

1) The Physical Universe: Space, mass, time.

2) Space: 3 dimensions of space are: length, breadth, height.

3) Mass: 3 phases of matter are: solid, liquid, gas.

4) Time: 3 tenses of time are: past, present, future.

5) Light: 3 directions of light wave oscillation are: horizontal, 
vertical, back and forward.

6) Colours: 3 primary colours of light are: red, blue, yellow.

7) Kingdoms: 3 Kingdoms are: Animal, vegetable, mineral.

8) Animal: 3 main kinds of Animal are: fish, bird, land animals.

9) Minerals: 3 main kinds of Minerals are: igneous, sedimentary, metamorphic.

10) Heavens: 3 heavens are: atmosphere, space, God’s throne.

11) Man: 3 components of Man are: body, soul (personality), spirit. (I Thess. 5:23).

12) Divine institutions: 3 Divine institutions are: marriage, human government, church.

13) Musical notes: 3 notes make up a musical chord.

14) Sub-atomic particles: 3 main sub-atomic particles are: proton, electron, neutron,.

15) Mankind: 3 divisions of the human race: Jew, Gentile, Church of God. (I Cor.10:32).

• Views 381
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pudgy
      JW Core Beliefs .... As Applied
      I carefully read Anna's list of JW core beliefs, and responded "Amen", although about some I have been thinking about all the extenuating circumstances that might affect the absoluteness of some of them.
      For Example, in U.S. Law there are many things that are felonies, but State Supreme Courts have ruled that although these felonies are lawfully prosecuted, the individual specifics make them AS APPLIED to certain cases make the application of those laws un-Constitutional, either by State, or Federal Constitutions.
      In other words, the specific circumstances of the crime determines whether or not those laws can be applied against a specific person, in a specific set of circumstances.
      ...... Lets suppose a family of five, where all the family members are Jehovah's Witnesses, and the mother has tired of taking care of her three young children, puts them in a car, and deliberately drives that car into a lake, and drowns them. 
      It's first-degree premeditated murder.
      She is convicted in a court of law, and is sentenced to three life sentences with no possibility of parole.
      QUESTION # 1 :     Is the husband, whose three children were murdered by his wife, expected to live his life alone, and never re-marry?
      QUESTION #2:      If he does, say after a dozen years, remarry, will he be disfellowshipped?

• By BroRando
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

Jehovah's Day is a 'timed event' that will soon bring an end to all wickedness. (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) The fulfillment of this prophecy was unknown to the angels and even Jesus Christ himself was not privy to the timing of this Great Day. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

Jehovah's Day is well prophesied in the Bible throughout the scriptures. It is linked to the Conclusion of Satan's Wicked and Violent World during the Last Days. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  is a transition period that brings an End to the Last Days and ushers in Christ's Millennial Reign as Christ's Political Enemies are brought to nothing under his feet.

Can we expect Jehovah's Day to begin after the sealing process ends? Yes, we can. Matter of fact, the scriptures counsel us to Keep in Expectation of it! We read: “The vision is yet for the appointed time, and it keeps panting on to the end, and it will not tell a lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it; for it will without fail come true. It will not be late.” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) What does this tell us? Jehovah's Day will not be late, we may not recognize it at first. After all, the flesh melting off the bones and eyeballs dropping out of the eye sockets is figurative speech as to what happens to someone who has been pitched into Gehenna or the fiery furnace. They die the second death without knowing it, an everlasting death of destruction. Oh... they will become hostile and vindictive, for Jesus states, Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

The wicked simply die off, the scriptures go on and tell us, "All the peoples of the earth will have to see that Jehovah’s name has been called upon you, and they will be afraid of you." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) We have no need to worry about a date, nor do we need to worry about losing our Kingdom Halls. We worship Jehovah with spirit and truth. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Serve Jehovah faithfully to your end and you won't have an end. Keep walking and remember Lot's wife.... Ready or Not, Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  is coming...

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      ¡Despertad! 8 de Octubre de 1982.pdf

• By Witness
      It’s 2 minutes long.  I suggest listening to it twice.  Notice the undertones of ridicule directed against the “auTHORity” of Jesus Christ.   See if you detect the exemplified authority of the GB, placed on the same level as God’s word.  And how Jesus was aware of his “limitations”, not having authority “to teach others things that originated in his own mind”.  But this man? He displays no humble attitude before God’s Son.   Even though the GB persists in fabricating deception originating from THEIR minds, you are made aware that they are above and beyond such limitations! 
      Honestly, JWs.  This is a man who told lies about the organization’s problem with child abuse. Now, he is blatantly exalting himself above Christ and his authority.  If any of you believe you will receive eternal life by “sticking close” to this false christ/prophet, and not Jesus Christ, I fear for your lives.  Will you continue to look the other way and excuse his and all of the GB’s actions, thinking that God will correct them?  God looks at us individually and views OUR choice to serve Him and His Son, or to serve men who expect obedience to them.  (Joel 3:14)
      “Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. 47 They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely.”  Luke 20:46,47
      “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.” Matt 7:15 
      “Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.”  Col 2:8
      “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’  Matt 7:21-23

Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.  Jer 14:14

• By Patiently waiting for Truth
      Don't know if this is exactly new news. but it 'sort of' sounds interesting.
      Trump Delivers on Promise to Advance Religious Freedom Abroad 
      This week, President Trump issued a historic executive order that ensures international religious freedom will be a major piece of his legacy. The new directive gives the U.S. government more tools than ever before to advance religious freedom globally and to penalize foreign nations that perpetrate or allow religious persecution.
      Link to article at top. 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. I don't watch television and I'm quite choosy as to films that I will watch, but when it comes to the 'Life of Christ Jesus' I am quite keen to watch films and programmes of interest. 
      I have just finished watching Series One of ' The Chosen'. It is about the Life of Jesus from before He made Himself know to the 'public at large'. 
      Of course it uses a lot of 'artistic licence' and lots of things in it are not facts, but I find it helpful to see the type of lifestyle the Jews lived and to see Jesus and His followers as real people. 
      I don't know if your 'Leaders' will tell you not to watch it, but i found it relaxing and a pleasure to watch. I particularly liked Nicodemus and his meeting with Jesus, the questions asked and answered. 
      I don't think any of you would find it offensive but of course you will note many faults in it, as i did. However, in my opinion it is far better to watch this than watch most other films of our time. 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. How Is Jesus’ Sacrifice “a Ransom for Many”?
      Payment. The Bible says that Christians were “bought with a price.” (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) That price is the blood of Jesus, with which he “bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.”—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .  Can we please take a look at this little quote from a JW Org page. Link is above for reference. 
      It looks all good doesn't it ? But is it in fact deceiving ? It's the bit that I've highlighted in RED. 
      It's a part quote from a scripture, AND, it is where I say that JW Org misuses scripture. 
      Lets look at the Revelation scripture Ch 5 v 8, 9  BUT also include verse 10. 
      When he took the scroll, the four living creatures and the 24 elders
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  fell down before the Lamb, and each one had a harp and golden bowls that were full of incense. (The incense means the prayers of the holy ones.)Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10  and you made them to be a kingdomHello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  and priests to our God,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  and they are to rule as kings over the earth.” In the top sentence ( marked as 1. Payment ) the GB / Writing department of CCJW / Watchtower make it look as if the Revelation scripture referenced is talking about ALL Christians. BUT, if we look at verse 10, we can see that it is talking only about the Anointed. How ? Because it says those ones are to rule as kings over the earth.” 
      So, Jesus was slaughtered and with his blood he bought Anointed Ones from every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
      Do people fully understand this ?
      These ones eat the flesh and drink the blood of Christ.  John 6 v 53 - 56.
       So Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. 54  Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day; 55  for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. 56  Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him.
      When Anointed ones are resurrected to heavenly life they have no further testing, because they have eaten the flesh and drank the blood of Christ and they are in union with Him. 
      Whereas, the Earthly class do not eat and drink those things, so the ransom has not yet paid the price for them. Therefore the Earthly Class will get a testing at the end of the Thousand Years. Only on passing that test will the ransom of Christ pay the price for them and then they will 'come to life'. 
      I feel these are not my words, but God's. I have never thought of myself as inspired but if i can be of use to God through Christ, then may that take place according to God's will.