The World News Media

The New Testament always lifts up Jesus Christ’s name, not Jehovah’s name. Why?

Jesus.defender

Its flattering when I see a pair of born again Christians coming together to hypothesis that Jesus is God. While it is an antiquated view? It seems to making its way back since The Catholic Pope right now is a Jesuit. The best argument a Cardinal once gave me was John 1:1. “The Word”

It has more of an impressive overture to figuring the scale of Deity Jesus was. Then you have to file the myriad of information from the Jewish, Coptic, and Early Christian tradition. Of course this would have to be after the Nicene Fathers, and after the reformation of the 15 century.

The thing, this Cardinal couldn’t answer, that is, with the for mentioned scripture, there’s always room for confusion. Trinitarians always find a need to join the Father, Son, and the Holy ghost into one, by misinterpreting scripture. It suggests ancient script can neither be understood or translated to a proper meaning or definition.

Yet with the variations of scripture, one can understand the intent the writer meant to rely. One is Luke 23:34.

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up His garments by casting lots.

The question the Cardinal could not answer was this: Since God has no beginning or an end? Why would God find it a need to materialize? It was for the benefit of who, and why would Jesus the Father need to supplicate to himself.

Same question from a different view point. Matthew 27:46.

About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means, “My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?

Why would God find it a need to yell out in a loud voice, if he is one and the same. Is God, a God of trickery? Did Jesus find it a need to deceive his audience? What was the purpose of looking up to the heavens if he created it, and the angelic realm? To supplicate to himself. That would imply a delusional Christ, a wicked Messiah, because he’d be crazy enough to talk to himself, and deceive a group of people all this time.

It is only the absurdity that some suggest that the Trinity has any merit. It would be equally absurd to suggest that Jesus was the creator or co-creator of this system implied by the librarian, instead of a Master Builder.

So, Jesus (Yahushua) the Christ becomes “lord and Savior” “the anointed one” (messiah) in its original form, “Help of Jehovah or Savior” not as God but as the “word” a God, which is a lesser deity for being the first created, and savior of humanities sins.

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus’ own name, which we know as “YHWH is Salvation”.  Jesus name is also Immanuel, "God with us"

Acts 4:10   let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you executed on a stake but whom God raised up from the dead, by means of

The New Testament always lifts up Jesus Christ’s name, not Jehovah’s name. Why? Because Jesus Christ is Jehovah God on earth. Christ is 100% God and 100% man. Q1: In whose name should

44 minutes ago, JWTheologian said:

Its flattering when I see a pair of born again Christians coming together to hypothesis that Jesus is God. While it is an antiquated view? It seems to making its way back since The Catholic Pope right now is a Jesuit. The best argument a Cardinal once gave me was John 1:1. “The Word”

It has more of an impressive overture to figuring the scale of Deity Jesus was. Then you have to file the myriad of information from the Jewish, Coptic, and Early Christian tradition. Of course this would have to be after the Nicene Fathers, and after the reformation of the 15 century.

The thing, this Cardinal couldn’t answer, that is, with the for mentioned scripture, there’s always room for confusion. Trinitarians always find a need to join the Father, Son, and the Holy ghost into one, by misinterpreting scripture. It suggests ancient script can neither be understood or translated to a proper meaning or definition.

Yet with the variations of scripture, one can understand the intent the writer meant to rely. One is Luke 23:34.

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up His garments by casting lots.

The question the Cardinal could not answer was this: Since God has no beginning or an end? Why would God find it a need to materialize? It was for the benefit of who, and why would Jesus the Father need to supplicate to himself.

Same question from a different view point. Matthew 27:46.

About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means, “My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?

Why would God find it a need to yell out in a loud voice, if he is one and the same. Is God, a God of trickery? Did Jesus find it a need to deceive his audience? What was the purpose of looking up to the heavens if he created it, and the angelic realm? To supplicate to himself. That would imply a delusional Christ, a wicked Messiah, because he’d be crazy enough to talk to himself, and deceive a group of people all this time.

It is only the absurdity that some suggest that the Trinity has any merit. It would be equally absurd to suggest that Jesus was the creator or co-creator of this system implied by the librarian, instead of a Master Builder.

So, Jesus (Yahushua) the Christ becomes “lord and Savior” “the anointed one” (messiah) in its original form, “Help of Jehovah or Savior” not as God but as the “word” a God, which is a lesser deity for being the first created, and savior of humanities sins.

Wow, you are WAY off on so many points.

the pope had NOTHING to do with the fact that Jesus is God. Had NOTHING to do with nicea. the watchtower has LIED to you.

Did Jesus really say He was God?

That’s exactly how Jesus’ original audience seemed to take it when He said, “I and the Father are one.” In fact, the Jews were ready to kill Him right there! Why? “Because you,” they said, “a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33).

On another occasion, He used the personal name of Israel’s God–the name revealed to Moses (Exodus 3:14)–to refer to Himself. And He even used the Torah for context, so no one would misunderstand Him: “Before Abraham was, I AM” (John 8:58). This would be about wild as telling a Muslim, “I am your God, Allah.” Don’t try that in Saudi Arabia! It’s no wonder the Jews tried to stone Him to death. That was the exact penalty for blasphemy under the Jewish legal system. It was pretty clear to everyone there  that He was saying, “I am Israel’s God.”

Why Jesus is God? The Apostle Thomas called Jesus God.John 20:27-29: 2. The Apostle Peter called Jesus God.2 Peter 1:1: 3.The Apostle John called Jesus God.John 1:1-3, 4.God the Father called Jesus God.Hebrews 1:8: 5. God the Father called Jesus God. 6.Isaiah the Prophet said the Messiah would be God.Isaiah 9:67. The Jews who crucified Jesus understood Him to be saying that He was equal with God.John 5:18: 8.Jesus called Himself "I AM", the Old Testament name for God (Exodus 3:14).John 8:58-59. 9.Jesus calls Himself "the Alpha and Omega," the title of Almighty God.Revelation 22:12-13. 10. Like God (Gen. 1:1) Jesus created.Colossians 1:16-1711. Like God, Jesus forgives sin.Mark 2:5-7, 10-11:12. Like God, Jesus gives eternal life.John 10:27-28: 13. Like God, Jesus received, receives and will receive worship.Matthew 14:32-33. 14. Jesus said that only God was good; and Jesus was good. John 10:11: "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep."John 10:11: "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep."Jesus was as good as they come. He was "sinless," "holy," "righteous," "innocent," "undefiled," and "separate from sinners." (Hebrews 7:26) That's pretty good! 15. Like God, Jesus can be present in more than one place at the same time.Matthew 18:20: 16. One of Jesus' titles is "God with us."Matthew 1:23. 17. Jesus' blood is called God's blood.Acts 20:28: 18. Jesus has the same nature as God.Hebrews 1:3a: 19. Jesus spoke as God.Jesus did not speak as one of God's prophets: "thus says the Lord," but as God: "I say to you."Matthew 5:27-29. 20. Like God (Psalm 136:3), Jesus is called the Lord of Lords and King of kings.Revelation 17:14. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. ( WHEN WAS GOD PIERCED? ). And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel (means God Among Us). 

John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:14, "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."

John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." Crossreference with Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God."

Collossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: "

Matthew 4:10 "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." Crossreference with Matthew 2:2, Matthew 2:11, Matthew 28:9.

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." Crossreference with Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he." and Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

48 minutes ago, Jesus.defender said:

Wow, you are WAY off on so many points.

the pope had NOTHING to do with the fact that Jesus is God. Had NOTHING to do with nicea. the watchtower has LIED to you.

The subject matter is what I was referring too, nothing else. It seems your definition of Jesus is therefore, as a prankster. Like the TV SHOW, Supernatural that gets a lot of input by Robert that is in real estate and has little knowledge other than being a witness once. The Watchtower doesn’t control my thoughts or understanding, God(Jehovah) does, the father of the heavenly Son, and the son of man. Two different people.

I understand what you think scripture means to you, however flawed. I was asked why I think Christendom isn’t following scripture by making disciples and baptizing them. Well, here’s a very good argument how far Christendom still needs to learn fundamental truth.

Very Text you mentioned, you have misinterpreted. So, who lied to you?

9 minutes ago, JWTheologian said:

The Watchtower doesn’t control my thoughts or understanding,  

Really?

What do you make of this:

(Watchtower, August 1, 2001, p. 14) A mature Christian must be in unity and full harmony with fellow believers as far as faith and knowledge are concerned. He does not advocate or insist on personal opinions or harbor private ideas when it comes to Bible understanding. Rather, he has complete confidence in the truth as it is revealed by Jehovah God through his Son, Jesus Christ, and “the faithful and discreet slave.” By regularly taking in the spiritual food provided “at the proper time”—through Christian publications, meetings, assemblies, and conventions—we can be sure that we maintain “one-ness” with fellow Christians in faith and knowledge.—Matthew 24:45.  

And this:

(Watchtower, November 15, 2013, p.20) Simplified Edition: At that time, the direction that you receive from Jehovah’s organization may seem strange or unusual. But all of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether we agree with them or not, because obeying these instructions will save our lives. 

Study Edition: At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

6 minutes ago, HollyW said:

What do you make of this:

Your point is? Harmony is not what you people define here other than criticize the Watchtower. I am a defender of the truth, and God. You people have maligned and distorted The Watchtowers truth enough for a true witness to step in. Just like Allen Smith did with the World News Media website.

8 minutes ago, JWTheologian said:

Your point is? Harmony is not what you people define here other than criticize the Watchtower. I am a defender of the truth, and God. You people have maligned and distorted The Watchtowers truth enough for a true witness to step in. Just like Allen Smith did with the World News Media website.

Both of those quotes support the point that your thoughts are controlled by the WTS.....and that's whether you agree with them or not, and whether you think it is strange or unusual.

We can clear this up promptly with your answer to this question: Which "truth" is it that you're here defending, the one about the 144,000 being the faithful slave, or the one about the men on the governing body being the faithful slave?

6 minutes ago, HollyW said:

Both of those quotes support the point that your thoughts are controlled by the WTS.....and that's whether you agree with them or not, and whether you think it is strange or unusual.

Yes, I understand the perception you think that watchtower statement means. There's no blind obedience as you people perceive.

However, so far, the Watchtower has not given me a cause to distrust their understanding of fundamental truth, as I arrive to the same conclusions. So the 144 question and the slave class is rhetorical, and irrelevant.

On 7/11/2016 at 5:22 PM, JWTheologian said:

The subject matter is what I was referring too, nothing else. It seems your definition of Jesus is therefore, as a prankster.

Really?

That’s exactly how Jesus’ original audience seemed to take it when He said, “I and the Father are one.” In fact, the Jews were ready to kill Him right there! Why? “Because you,” they said, “a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33).

On another occasion, He used the personal name of Israel’s God–the name revealed to Moses (Exodus 3:14)–to refer to Himself. And He even used the Torah for context, so no one would misunderstand Him: “Before Abraham was, I AM” (John 8:58). This would be about wild as telling a Muslim, “I am your God, Allah.” Don’t try that in Saudi Arabia! It’s no wonder the Jews tried to stone Him to death. That was the exact penalty for blasphemy under the Jewish legal system. It was pretty clear to everyone there  that He was saying, “I am Israel’s God.”

Why Jesus is God? The Apostle Thomas called Jesus God.John 20:27-29: 2. The Apostle Peter called Jesus God.2 Peter 1:1: 3.The Apostle John called Jesus God.John 1:1-3, 4.God the Father called Jesus God.Hebrews 1:8: 5. God the Father called Jesus God. 6.Isaiah the Prophet said the Messiah would be God.Isaiah 9:67. The Jews who crucified Jesus understood Him to be saying that He was equal with God.John 5:18: 8.Jesus called Himself "I AM", the Old Testament name for God (Exodus 3:14).John 8:58-59. 9.Jesus calls Himself "the Alpha and Omega," the title of Almighty God.Revelation 22:12-13. 10. Like God (Gen. 1:1) Jesus created.Colossians 1:16-1711. Like God, Jesus forgives sin.Mark 2:5-7, 10-11:12. Like God, Jesus gives eternal life.John 10:27-28: 13. Like God, Jesus received, receives and will receive worship.Matthew 14:32-33. 14. Jesus said that only God was good; and Jesus was good. John 10:11: "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep."John 10:11: "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep."Jesus was as good as they come. He was "sinless," "holy," "righteous," "innocent," "undefiled," and "separate from sinners." (Hebrews 7:26) That's pretty good! 15. Like God, Jesus can be present in more than one place at the same time.Matthew 18:20: 16. One of Jesus' titles is "God with us."Matthew 1:23. 17. Jesus' blood is called God's blood.Acts 20:28: 18. Jesus has the same nature as God.Hebrews 1:3a: 19. Jesus spoke as God.Jesus did not speak as one of God's prophets: "thus says the Lord," but as God: "I say to you."Matthew 5:27-29. 20. Like God (Psalm 136:3), Jesus is called the Lord of Lords and King of kings.Revelation 17:14. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. ( WHEN WAS GOD PIERCED? ). And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel (means God Among Us). 

John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:14, "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."

John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." Crossreference with Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

John 10:33 "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God."

Collossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: "

Matthew 4:10 "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." Crossreference with Matthew 2:2, Matthew 2:11, Matthew 28:9.

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." Crossreference with Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he." and Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

2Peter. Jehovah The Father appears.

John 1. Jehovah the son.

John 8:58 Jesus identifies Himself as Jehovah "I Am"

Acts 5. Jehovah the Holy Spirit identified.

22 hours ago, Jesus.defender said:

Really?

Interesting. You seem to be contradicting yourself in so many levels. However, you are correct. JESUS is NOT GOD, but a level of deity now as a God for being the Son of God. First created, first to sacrifice himself for the sake of humanity. If GOD would be classified as a KING, then JESUS would be a COREGENT, by his sacrifice, and a well deserving title.

But, Christ never placed himself above God(Jehovah). So it would be appropriate for us to do the same, if we call ourselves followers of Christ.

On 7/19/2016 at 3:20 PM, JWTheologian said:

Interesting. You seem to be contradicting yourself in so many levels. However, you are correct. JESUS is NOT GOD

I never said that. Show me where i did.

On 7/11/2016 at 5:22 PM, JWTheologian said:

The subject matter is what I was referring too, nothing else. It seems your definition of Jesus is therefore, as a prankster. Like the TV SHOW, Supernatural that gets a lot of input by Robert that is in real estate and has little knowledge other than being a witness once. The Watchtower doesn’t control my thoughts or understanding, God(Jehovah) does, the father of the heavenly Son, and the son of man. Two different people.

I understand what you think scripture means to you, however flawed. I was asked why I think Christendom isn’t following scripture by making disciples and baptizing them. Well, here’s a very good argument how far Christendom still needs to learn fundamental truth.

Very Text you mentioned, you have misinterpreted. So, who lied to you?

" I understand what you think scripture means to you, however flawed.  "

I can say the same to you.

"Very Text you mentioned, you have misinterpreted. So, who lied to you?"

Nope, i have simply quoted it.

When we look at the history if the watchtowers false prophecies and ever-changing doctrine and teachings, i wouldnt trust them one bit.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.