The World News Media

My daughter got baptized today at our 2016 “Remain Loyal...

The Librarian

tumblr_o7ylo4a86g1s865f6o1_500.jpg

My daughter got baptized today at our 2016 “Remain Loyal to Jehovah!” regional convention. I’d like to say that, as a single parent of 5, raising children can be most challenging…especially in the truth. However, Jehovah has always been there with us every step of the way as we keep the Kingdom first and focus on remaining loyal to Him…He has always been loyal and true and I can’t think of a day where we needed something and He did not provide. This young lady has had the goal of being baptized and regular pioneering since she was 9! Today she reach the goal of baptism. My heart rejoices to see how good Jehovah is. My hope is that all parents out there, single or married, will trust Jehovah with their whole heart and see His hand in their family…even when things get tough with the kids, as they will at times. In the end, with Jehovah by our side, we can say that it was all worth it. I am blessed and I hope this will encourage my brothers and sisters worldwide! Photo shared by @jahismygod

View the full article

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughter got baptized today at our 2016 “Remain Loyal to Jehovah!” regional convention. I’d like to say that, as a single parent of 5, raising children can be most challenging…especially in the tru

"Our making changes and progressing to the point of qualifying for baptism, though, is only a beginning. When presenting ourselves for water immersion, we are much like a piece of wood that has been c

"Our making changes and progressing to the point of qualifying for baptism, though, is only a beginning. When presenting ourselves for water immersion, we are much like a piece of wood that has been carved into a basic shape. The object is identifiable, but much work remains to be done. The carver still needs to add the finer details in order to make the object beautiful. At the time of baptism, we have the basic qualities required to be a servant of God. However, our new personality is still in its early stage. We must continue to enhance it by making adjustments". Taken from w08 11/15 p. 3 What Kind of Person Do You Want to Be? ***

Walking with Jehovah forever in loving service is our ultimate goal.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.