The World News Media

Hello! I was thinking of making a group to find brothers and sisters to write to. I guess we can all leave our emails and where we are from and email address requests, so nothing has to be actually posted here.   personally I am looking for anyone nonunitedstatesian  

Anyway, 21 Year old Pioneer, Miami Florida

jaredorozco@ymail.com

• Views 5.2k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! I was thinking of making a group to find brothers and sisters to write to. I guess we can all leave our emails and where we are from and email address requests, so nothing has to be actually po

2 hours ago, Jared Orozco said:

Hello! I was thinking of making a group to find brothers and sisters to write to. I guess we can all leave our emails and where we are from and email address requests, so nothing has to be actually posted here.   personally I am looking for anyone nonunitedstatesian  

Anyway, 21 Year old Pioneer, Miami Florida

jaredorozco@ymail.com

Its  a  nice  idea  ;o)  But  I'm  wondering,  do  you've  so  much  time  for  writing  with  all  brothers  and  sisters,  bec. you're  Pioneer ?  Wish  you  much  luck  &  success, Jared !

3 hours ago, Jared Orozco said:

Pioneering doesn't take ALL of my time. Always time for dancing and school and baking and writing an programming videogames and occasionally showering

GREAT...  you're  a  lucky dog  ;o)  Enjoy  your  hobbies,  maybe  you  can  perfect  manage  our  24 hours  per  day !  I  need  my  'relaxing time'  on  and  off...  ( no  stress,  more  joy )  Every  human  is  little  different,  yes.

• 3 weeks later...

Ankle, a 21 yr old, he doesn't sleep. What pioneer has that much time in full time service getting his monthly allotment of hours, studies, rvs, personal study, study for the meetings, meditation on all that studying not to mention reading the publications and most of all the Bible daily. That was not his conversation at all. Yes, we are not alike, but there are somethings we should share. Having raised 2, 21 yr olds, what I just read does not sit right. Some data is misconceived or he is an alien being from another world! 

Stay thirsty my friend! Agape!

• 4 months later...

I am also interested in meeting Jehovah's witnesses friends all over. I am 24 and I am also a regular pioneer and I work on Kingdom Hall construction teams in my country. My email address is nikaiinternational@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.