The World News Media

RAINBOW BAGELS... A NEW HYPE IN NEW YORK !

Queen Esther

How "Rainbow Bagels" are made...

It takes five hours of consistent hands-on time to make a batch of 100 of the intricately designed multi-colored bagels. In that same amount of time, the shop can make 1,000 traditional bagels (which are really delicious by the way—I especially loved the satisfying chew and flavor of the onion version). But bagels are Rossillo's canvas and like any other artist, time is not a factor when it comes to creating a masterpiece. Up until all hours of the night, he's constantly coming up with new seasonal versions like these vanilla-flavored Candy Corn Bagels for Halloween. The shop will ship bagels anywhere in the U.S. and Rossillo will create custom designed colored bagels for anyone, like these Blue Healing Bagels that are a special request by Kathy Wakile from "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" and just happened to be at the shop.

The shop will ship bagels anywhere in the U.S. and Rossillo will create custom designed colored bagels for anyone, like these Blue Healing Bagels that are a special request by Kathy Wakile from "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" and just happened to be at the shop.

56e1fe22e33bb_--COLORBAGELS.jpg.0160d025

CHEESE  BAGEL....   MANY  PEOPLE  ARE  CRAZY  OF  THESE  COLOR - ROLLS,  haha  ;o)

56e1fe6e56ae9_--CHEESEBAGEL!!.thumb.jpg.

THE  KIDDIES  ALWAYS  LOVE  COLORED  THINGS...  BUT  THE  ADULTS  JUST  AS  KIDS  SO  CRAZY  OF  THESE  BAGELS...  THE  TASTE  SHALL  BE  SO  DIFFERENT  BUT  WONDERFUL,  THEY  SAY !

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How "Rainbow Bagels" are made... It takes five hours of consistent hands-on time to make a batch of 100 of the intricately designed multi-colored bagels. In that same amount of time, the shop can

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Anke Adolphi said:

I  want  test  it...  but  the  shipping  to  Germany  is  too  long  -  moreover,  they  only  shipping  in  the  USA,  sorry  ;-(   Bummer!  Tell  me  the  taste  please,  Lol  ;o)

56e231917991e_--PIZZABAGELS!!.jpg.ef58c5

awwww.....  I  WANT  TEST  THESE  PIZZA  BAGELS...  hahaha,  nom nom... ;o)