The World News Media

Spanish notebook

Alan Murdock

There has to be someone on here who speaks Spanish. I don't speak it, but a friend of mine needs a Spanish notebook for the 2016 Regional Convention. Since I don't know the Spanish word for notebook, I don't know how to do a Google search for one. Or if I found one I wouldn't know what it was. Can someone point me to a good one (or two)? Just a link to it will the download will do.

I'm going to try and post a message in the Spanish forum too, if I can figure my way around in there. (???)

• Views 957
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm  sure,  you  can  get  it  from  Nicole  or  our  Librarian !  Both  speak  Spanish  too  ;-)

There has to be someone on here who speaks Spanish. I don't speak it, but a friend of mine needs a Spanish notebook for the 2016 Regional Convention. Since I don't know the Spanish word for notebook,

Thank you, Queen Esther, for your directions. The Librarian didn't have any, but Nicole sent me two of them (so far). The friend who wanted them really appreciates the help.

1 minute ago, Alan Murdock said:

There has to be someone on here who speaks Spanish. I don't speak it, but a friend of mine needs a Spanish notebook for the 2016 Regional Convention. Since I don't know the Spanish word for notebook, I don't know how to do a Google search for one. Or if I found one I wouldn't know what it was. Can someone point me to a good one (or two)? Just a link to it will the download will do.

I'm going to try and post a message in the Spanish forum too, if I can figure my way around in there. (???)

I'm  sure,  you  can  get  it  from  Nicole  or  our  Librarian !  Both  speak  Spanish  too  ;-)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.