The World News Media

24 YEAR OLD BETHELITE WOMAN RECENTLY DISFELLOWSHIPPED FOR APOSTASY COMMITS SUICIDE!

Jack Ryan

• Views 22.1k
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true. It's hard to imagine what kind of "spirituality" can live alongside certain kinds of sin and certain kinds of personalities. Most people go into the various Bethel branches, at about age

Unfortunately, that wasn't just true back in the '80's. I have seen the same thing and so have others - and it's not just true of NY Bethel. The trick for those of us who have lived through and seen t

It is one thing to speak frankly and honestly (rather than live in "pretend world") while also contributing to the spiritual welfare of our brothers and sisters. Some of our brothers and sisters in fa

Posted Images

TTH:

Being vulgar is like being pregnant ... either you ARE ... or you ARE NOT.

When I slice my arm open on a piece of barbed wire, I get angry and exclaim "" OH RANDOM FLUCTUATIONS IN THE SPACETIME CONTINUUM !!! "  (*coff*).

.... and OH!, by the way ... *coff* ... facts fall where they are let go ... I have challenged you several times to show ANYTHING I have EVER written about the Brotherhood, GB, etc.,  that is NOT TRUE ... ( remember the option to choose among my 7,000 or so posts over the past five or so years, Hmmmmm?) and so far .... you folded, when challenged.

Care to "give it a go"?

If I have been wrong I will beg your humble pardon here.

TRUTH ... is not vicious.

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

and OH!, by the way ... *coff* ... facts fall where they are let go ... I have challenged you several times to show ANYTHING I have EVER written about the Brotherhood, GB, etc.,  that is NOT TRUE ... ( remember the option to choose among my 7,000 or so posts over the past five or so years, Hmmmmm?) and so far .... you folded, when challenged.

How about mentioning how you were never thrown out when you took advantage of 3-day Regional Conventions, put on at significant expense by the GB and countless volunteers - so as to trash in 7000 comments everything dear to them?

It's rather like when we were invited to dinner at an elder's house. We went, dined, ate all courses, visited with the other guests - and then for the next 12 months bellyached to everyone what rotten chefs they were,  how they were trying to poison everyone, how they were truly despicable people - before accepting their invitation for the next year to do the same thing again.

Guest J.R. Ewing
11 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The website owner also looms as a mysterious figure who may be spiritually minded or may not know spirit from a whorehouse. For the most part, I think he sits back and shakes his head at his good luck in attracting such a vociferous rabble to his website.

Then, there is no separation between micromanagement and sympathetic management. There should be, so as not to be conflicted when someone criticizes those that criticize the society.

My previous post still stands. So, it shouldn’t be an issue for “Pete” and “Anna” to find equal ground without the “greener concept” having to play favorites just because they have long standing commentators that find themselves misleading the public about the Watchtower with their personal opinion.

Now back to point. Let’s talk about this fake news!

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

if you want to castigate me for something I have said... MAKE SURE IT IS SOMETHING I HAVE ACTUALLY SAID.   you have about 7,000 selections to choose from.

Hey, big fella! I note again that I have made 692 posts here to your 671.

What's wrong - cat got your tongue?

Yes, I know, I know - 7000 posts total. But they are all on apostate websites where you are merely preaching to the choir.

Guest J.R. Ewing
48 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

What fake news?  And whatever it is... HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S FAKE NEWS?

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT ISN’T?  WHERE’S YOUR SOLID PROOF IT IS. TRY RESEARCH AND INVESTIGATION BEFORE CLAIMING IT IS. IT ALSO HELPS TO KNOW THE UNSCRUPULOUS TACTICS OF JOHNNY O AN EX-MEMBER.

BUT IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN UFO’S, I'LL SELL YOU THE LONDON BRIDGE CHEAP!

4 minutes ago, J.R. Ewing said:

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT ISN’T?  WHERE’S YOUR SOLID PROOF IT IS. TRY RESEARCH AND INVESTIGATION BEFORE CLAIMING IT IS. IT ALSO HELPS TO KNOW THE UNSCRUPULOUS TACTICS OF JOHNNY O AN EX-MEMBER.

Far better not to answer the big guy directly, insofar as answering his questions - IMO. They are merely designed to give himself a soapbox to preach from, which he will do in any case. 7000 TIMES!!!!!

14 minutes ago, J.R. Ewing said:

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT ISN’T?  WHEREÂ’S YOUR SOLID PROOF IT IS. TRY RESEARCH AND INVESTIGATION BEFORE CLAIMING IT IS. IT ALSO HELPS TO KNOW THE UNSCRUPULOUS TACTICS OF JOHNNY O AN EX-MEMBER.

BUT IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN UFOÂ’S, I'LL SELL YOU THE LONDON BRIDGE CHEAP!

Ahem...Yoo Hoo! ... I never claimed it was real news ... it was YOU who claimed it was fake news... the burden of proof is on YOU.

Testy your Stupidity  600  .jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.