The World News Media

Zechariah 3 - Who is "my servant Sprout!"?

The Librarian

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to the INSIGHT ON THE SCRIPTURES Vol.2, page 1225 in the HIGHLIGHTS OF ZECHARIAH, This was a prophecy about "Sprout" which was Jesus Christ! As all these eight visions come true The man name

Posted Images

According to the INSIGHT ON THE SCRIPTURES Vol.2, page 1225 in the HIGHLIGHTS OF ZECHARIAH, This was a prophecy about "Sprout" which was Jesus Christ! As all these eight visions come true The man named Sprout will build Jehovah's temple and serve as king- priest!  There were eight visions! The  third vision  was referring to the young man with a measuring rope prepares to measure Jerusalem, but an angel foretells more growth as well as Jehovah's protection for the city. As in Zechariah 2:1 states: a man with a measuring line in his hand... but the INSIGHT ON THE SCRIPTURES refers to the man as a young man; and the measuring line to a measuring rope! I hope this research I looked into answers your question! Agape love, Shirley

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

image.png            I Am Bringing In My Servant Sprout!  My signal pole to the peoples

I will proclaim things hidden since the founding. I will propound riddles of long ago.

John 16:13  

However, when that one comes, the spirit of the truth, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own initiative, but what he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things to come. 14  That one will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and will declare it to you. 15  All the things that the Father has are mine. That is why I said he receives from what is mine and declares it to you.     

Propounding a riddle:

א “Aleph” is the first letter in the Hebrew alephbeth. א remained silent until ב Beth had extended from א. Beth ב, the house of Aleph is its arm and first born. The first word that could now be pronounced was אָב “Ab” Father.  ב Beth was in the beginning with “א” and All things came into existence through ב, “Beth” and apart from ב not even one thing came into existence.    Bethelבית־אל = house of God in fact Beth-AL אל

Paul Simon - I can call you Betty And *Betty --- you can call me Al       *Elisabeth

Zec 6:12 

And say to him, “This is what Jehovah of armies says: Here is the man whose name is Sprout. He will sprout from his own place, and he will build the temple of Jehovah.”    

Ephesians 2:21  

In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah. 22  In union with him you too are being built up together into a place for God to inhabit by spirit. (Rom -23-grafted in) John 15:1-5 true vine

Zec 3:8

Hear, please, O High Priest Joshua, you and your companions who sit before you, for these men serve as a sign; look! I am bringing in my servant Sprout!  

Jer 23:5

“Look! The days are coming,” declares Jehovah, “when I will raise up to David a righteous sprout. 

Jer 33:15

In those days and at that time I will cause to sprout for David a righteous sprout, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. 16  In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will reside in security. And this is what she will be called: Jehovah Is Our Righteousness.’”    

Isaiah 6:13  

But there will still be a tenth in it, and it will again be burned, like a big tree and like an oak, which after they are cut down leave a stump; a holy seed will be its stump.

Isaiah 11:1

A twig will grow out of the stump of Jesʹse, And a sprout from his roots will bear fruit.  2  And the spirit of Jehovah will settle upon him, The spirit of wisdom and of understanding, The spirit of counsel and of mightiness, The spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah   

Mat 24:32 

Now learn this illustration from the fig tree: Just as soon as its young branch grows tender and sprouts its leaves, you know that summer is near.    

Isaiah 53:2  

He will come up like a twig before him, like a root out of parched land.

Isaiah 60:21  

And all your people will be righteous; They will possess the land forever. They are the sprout that I planted, The work of my hands, for me to be beautified.

Isaiah 4:2 

In that day what Jehovah makes sprout will be splendid and glorious, and the fruitage of the land will be the pride and beauty of the survivors of Israel.

Two anointed ones a riddle:

Zec 4:2

So I said: “I see, and look! A lampstand entirely of gold, with a bowl on top of it. There are seven lamps on it, yes, seven, and the lamps, which are at the top of it, have seven pipes. 3  And next to it are two olive trees, one on the right of the bowl and one on the left.” ------ 14 He said: “These are the two anointed ones who are standing alongside the Lord of the whole earth.      (Seven lamps =  Seven times)           two or twice/twofold?

Son of oil יצהר  בן                    בן Ben = Son                יצהר  yitshâr = oil

Hebrew is written from the right to left. The anointed Son is first on the right before the seven lamps and then the anointed Son is also last after the bowl and seven lamps.

Dan 4:14

He called out loudly: “Chop down the tree, cut off its branches, shake off its leaves, and scatter its fruit! Let the beasts flee from beneath it, and the birds from its branches.

Dan 4:16

Let its heart be changed from that of a human, and let it be given the heart of a beast, and let seven times pass over it.

Dan 4:23

And the king saw a watcher, a holy one, coming down from the heaven, who was saying: “Chop down the tree and destroy it, but leave the stump with its roots in the ground, with a banding of iron and of copper, --------- until seven times pass over it.”          

Eph

May you be rooted and established on the foundation, 18  in order that with all the holy ones you may be thoroughly able to comprehend fully what is the breadth and length and height and depth…

What is abstract thinking?

The simplest way of explaining abstract thought is perhaps to compare it to its opposite reasoning - concrete reasoning. Concrete thinkers are more comfortable with what currently exists. They like things that are clear and tangible and that they can hold in their hands. Concrete thinkers like to follow instructions and have detailed plans. They hate anything that is vague or ambiguous. They do not usually read between the lines.

A concrete thinker will probably like lists and spreadsheets, but they are not always good at being spontaneous and "going with the flow".

Conversely, abstract thinkers think about how everything relates to the big picture. They are always searching for the deeper meaning or the underlying patterns of things. Abstract thinkers want to understand how everything is related to everything else.

They are very curious and love to work with complex ideas. They can appreciate subjects that use a high degree of abstract thought, including subjects as diverse as astrophysics and poetry.

Abstract thinking is closely related to symbolic thought. Much of our society and culture depends on the ability to use symbols to express ideas. For example, the statue of liberty is not just a statue, it is a symbol of freedom. Even the language itself is abstract because we use words as symbols of things, places, ideas and emotions.

How we use abstract and concrete thinking

Of course, most of us use a mixture of concrete and abstract reasoning at different times and in different situations. No one could go through life relying on one single way of thinking. Everyone must use abstract thinking to plan for the future, understand complex ideas or even park our cars. We must all use our concrete thinking to accomplish the most practical tasks in life, such as whether we need milk.

However, for most people, one type of thinking dominates. This will be the type of thought that they will feel most comfortable and happy to use, while the opposite type of thinking may be more difficult.

Everyone sometimes uses abstract thinking. When you were a child, you counted on your fingers. Now you do not need your fingers anymore, because you understand the abstract idea that numbers represent the amount of what you think.

That said, this type of thinking is easier for some people to understand. These types have abstraction as a dominant thought strategy.

7 signs that you can be an abstract thinker

1. You spend a lot of time thinking about big questions such as "What is the meaning of life?" Or "What is the nature of consciousness?"

2. You constantly wonder why. As a child, you've probably made others crazy with your endless questions.

3. You do not like to do things unless you have a good reason to do them: "Just because" will not work.

4. You hate following step-by-step instructions and much prefer to arrange things for yourself.

5. You do not like routines and you get bored easily if you have to perform the same task over and over again.

6. When you think of something new, you often tie it to something you already know, even if it seems like it's not related.

7. You are good at proposing metaphors and analogies and linking ideas together in new ways.

How to improve your abstract thinking

Businesses and colleges often test this way of thinking. It is therefore wise to sharpen yours if it does not seem to come naturally.

If you want to improve your abstract thinking, you can try exercise books. Developing your math skills can also help you because math is an abstract way of thinking. Trying to find patterns in statistical data can also increase your ability in this area.

Learning about topics that can not be understood in a concrete way is another way to develop your abstract thinking. Subjects such as proverbs, quantum mechanics and astrophysics require us to think abstractly.

Working to develop your ability to use metaphor and analogy can also develop this way of thinking. Reading and writing poetry can be a good starting point. Visiting a modern art gallery can help you develop a more symbolic way of thinking.

Overall, abstract thoughts provide answers to questions by extracting solutions right out of problems.

Once abstract thought is familiar, you realize that “the truth” is intricately woven as one.

John 19:23 

Now when the soldiers had nailed Jesus to the stake, they took his outer garments and divided them into four parts, one for each soldier, and they also took the inner garment. But the inner garment was without a seam, being woven from top to bottom.