• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Micronesia Branch Report 

I know a JW couple from Switzerland. They were gone with their 3 childs for 5 years to one of the inhabited Islands of far away TONGA... long years ago.  They started with others, searching humans for

I know a JW couple from Switzerland. They were gone with their 3 childs for 5 years to one of the inhabited Islands of far away TONGA... long years ago.  They started with others, searching humans for JEHOVAH  and stayed there until the first KD HALL was ready?❤️  After 5 years, they were gone back home. But in the last years, Brothers & Sisters alot grown on the little Island. :) Meanwhile they have 3 Congregations there !  Tonga has together ca. 170 Islands,  the most are  uninhabitated, similar to the Maldives. But there we can only preach in secret, sorry. But I did it. My maldivian holiday friends got literature in english from me. Sending in a parcel is forbidden !

I did what I could do...  by 99% Moslems its very hard & difficult ;-(  But Jehovah knows that all, HE has his own perfect idea's ;o) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.