Guest Nicole

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rick: You can take any picture and go to skinit.com. They will reproduce it for you cheaply. http://www.skinit.com/ Agape, Sarah Montagns

Hi, does anyone know where this product can be obtained? Thank you

Maybe  our  Librarian  knows  that....    I  love  wearing  my  red  bracelet  with  our  blood-text,  bec. everybody  is  seeing  that !  The  smart - phone  is  often  in  our  bag,  but  the  brace

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Rick said:

Hi, does anyone know where this product can be obtained? Thank you

Maybe  our  Librarian  knows  that....    I  love  wearing  my  red  bracelet  with  our  blood-text,  bec. everybody  is  seeing  that !  The  smart - phone  is  often  in  our  bag,  but  the  bracelet  at  my  arm  is  always  seeing  for  all,  thats  alot  better !   Think  about  that,  Rick  ;o)

11 minutes ago, Sarah Montagna. said:

Rick:

You can take any picture and go to skinit.com. They will reproduce it for you cheaply.

http://www.skinit.com/

Agape, Sarah Montagns

But  a  bracelet  is  really  alot  better !!  ALL  people  can  see  it  -  when  the phone  is  in  our  bag  -  right ?  I  think  so,  yes !

1 hour ago, Sarah Montagna. said:

Queen Esther: we are using our phones so much today in our ministry I use mine constantly. I never wear bracelets. Perhaps etsy.com would have bracelets?

Agape,

??????

Think  to  our  pioneers  etc. -  their  phones  by  serving  often  off !!  But  bracelets  never  off...  hehehe  right ??

20 hours ago, Sarah Montagna. said:

Queen Esther: Being "fashionable" it would not "match" my outfits. Yet, some nay enjoy the bracelet as well.

???

? ? ?

Bec. the  blood - bracelets  I'm  not  thinking  to  my  *outfit*,  no !   I  think  to my  rescue  without  blood...  in  my  need / distress,  that  has  priority  for  me, Sarah.  I  not  believe,  Doc's  or  other  persons  looking  to  my  handy,  when  they  are  busy  with  my  body  for  helping...  but  they  of  sure  see  my  blood - text  bracelet  ;o)  I  hope,  will  never  come  in  this  situation.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.