The World News Media

A VERY GOOD IDEA.... WEARING A GUM - BRACELET AT OUR BODY. Everybody can see it ! Our blood - text and all is ok. - A nice addition to our blood - document !

Queen Esther

A nice addition to our blood - document.jpg

A nice addition to our blood - document !

THAT  IN  RED  I  AM  WEARING....   ALOT  BETTER  THAN  A  TEXT  ON  THE  BACK - SIDE

OF  A  SMART  PHONE....   I  THINK  SO  -   bec.  ALL  humans  can  my  bracelet !

A  phone  is  often  in  our  bag / pocket....  and  no  one  is  seeing  ;-(    thats   bad.....

You  can  buy  it  by  ebay !  its  very  cheap...  ;o)   THINK   ABOUT  THAT  IN  REST !

• 4 months later...

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I wore it, no one would believe that I had "NO BLOOD." On the other hand . . .

Yikes! Without more instruction it could be taken as a plea that you need some.

A nice addition to our blood - document ! THAT  IN  RED  I  AM  WEARING....   ALOT  BETTER  THAN  A  TEXT  ON  THE  BACK - SIDE OF  A  SMART  PHONE....   I  THINK  SO  -   bec.  ALL  humans 

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
Guest Nicole
17 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If it is stretchable, you can use it as a head band !

???

To be honest I don't think I could wear that. It would be like I was expecting to be transfused at any moment. It's like someone allergic to peanuts wearing a "no peanuts" bracelet. Plus, how would it be understood? Like you don't have blood or what? I think JWinsider is onto something. No, it's too in your face, and ugly at that. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.