Philip Alexander

• Views 705
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Philip, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.  Gal 3:28 If all in Christ are one with hi

I just thought of another scripture for you. "And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Yo

Of  course !  Many  female  spiritual  persons  already  in  Heaven  for  that. This  link :  http://pearl-womenteach.blogspot.com/    relating  to  teach  on  the  Earth.... In  Heaven  tot

Hi Philip,

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.  Gal 3:28

If all in Christ are one with him and not their own (1 Cor 6:19,20), whether male or female, Holy Spirit blesses them as his messengers to teach.  

"you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ....But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light."  1 Pet 2:5,9

"For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge, and people should seek the law from his mouth; For he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts."  Mal 2:7

This article explains well the role of women in the Body of Christ.  

http://pearl-womenteach.blogspot.com/

I just thought of another scripture for you.

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy."  Acts 2:17,18

11 hours ago, Philip Alexander said:

Are women part of the anointed that will rule with Christ?

Of  course !  Many  female  spiritual  persons  already  in  Heaven  for  that.

This  link :  http://pearl-womenteach.blogspot.com/    relating  to  teach  on  the  Earth....

In  Heaven  totally  other  rules !

43 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

This  link :  http://pearl-womenteach.blogspot.com/    relating  to  teach  on  the  Earth....

In  Heaven  totally  other  rules !

How so, Queen Esther?  The rules would apply either on earth or in heaven.  The same spirit is given to all anointed.

"You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him."  Rom 8:9

"But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,  even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—  and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,  so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus."  Eph 2:4-7

Do you see that this occurs while on earth?  An anointed sealed one can be in "heaven" while still on earth.

Therefore it says, “When he ascended on high he led a host of captives,
    and he gave gifts to men.”[a]  Eph 4:8

[a] -  The Greek word anthropoi can refer to both men and women ESV

4 minutes ago, Witness said:

How so, Queen Esther?  The rules would apply either on earth or in heaven.  The same spirit is given to all anointed.

"You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him."  Rom 8:9

"But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,  even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—  and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,  so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus."  Eph 2:4-7

Do you see that this occurs while on earth?  An anointed sealed one can be in "heaven" while still on earth.

Therefore it says, “When he ascended on high he led a host of captives,
    and he gave gifts to men.”[a]  Eph 4:8

[a] -  The Greek word anthropoi can refer to both men and women ESV

You  missunderstood  again....   The  spirit  for  all  anointed  maybe  the  same,  but  the  rules  for  the  sisters  on  Earth  and  the  ex - anointed  sisters,  now  in  Heaven,  are  very  different.  That  was  bec. your  link...  and  teaching  sisters  on  Earth !

Good  night  for  today  from  Germany...

On 7/9/2016 at 00:08, Queen Esther said:

Galatians 3:28 has a relevant statement on this question: "....there is neither male nor female.....".

The Watchtower has commented over the years:

WT 15 Mar 1964 p179-80

8 In the days of the nation of Israel the privileges of women in connection with worship at Jehovah’s temple were very limited. For example, no woman could serve as a Levite priest or take up duties in connection with temple service. No woman was to sit on the throne as ruler in Israel, the only woman to do so being the usurper Athaliah who died because of her presumptuousness. (Num. 3:1-10; 2 Ki. 11:1-20) But, in connection with spiritual Israel, the apostle Paul wrote, addressing his remarks equally to the dedicated women as well as to the dedicated men: “You are all, in fact, sons of God through your faith in Christ Jesus. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one person in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise.”—Gal. 3:26, 28, 29.
9 This meant that women could now share with men the wonderful hope of becoming joint heirs with Christ Jesus in the heavenly kingdom. Some women were now in line to become kings and priests and reign with Christ Jesus along with the rest of the 144,000 Kingdom associates. This, however, would not be as women, but as glorious spirit creatures in the heavens. (Rom. 8:16, 17; Rev. 20:6; 14:1) 

WT 15 Sep 1971 p570

Furthermore, God has lovingly drawn a sizable portion of these spiritual heirs with Christ from among women. As to their spiritual standing with God and Christ, there was “neither male nor female” while they were on earth, and in heaven there is no sex principle or distinction. (Gal. 3:28) Nonetheless, those among the Kingdom heirs who have been women know by experience the problems, vicissitudes and thinking of women, and they have maintained integrity under test as women. This is comforting to women who desire to be faithful to God and who seek life under that Kingdom government. How wise our Creator is!

WT 1 July 1991 p19

20 It is patently clear from the Scriptures that “there is no partiality with God” with regard to race or sex. (Romans 2:10, 11; Galatians 3:28) And this holds true also in the way Jehovah selects those who are to be associated with his Son in the Kingdom government. (John 6:44) How thankful the great crowd of other sheep can be that faithful women, such as Jesus’ mother Mary, Mary Magdalene, Priscilla, Tryphaena, Tryphosa, and a host of others in the early Christian congregation, now share in the Kingdom rule, enriching that government with their intimate understanding of the feelings and experiences of womenfolk! What loving foresight and wisdom on Jehovah’s part!—Romans 11:33-36.

10 hours ago, Eoin Joyce said:

As to their spiritual standing with God and Christ, there was “neither male nor female” while they were on earth, and in heaven there is no sex principle or distinction.

Thank you Eoin Joyce for posting these articles.  This one agrees that with God and Christ that there is no distinction, whether on heaven or on earth; but men apparently, in the organization, do not accept this? 

10 hours ago, Eoin Joyce said:

This meant that women could now share with men the wonderful hope of becoming joint heirs with Christ Jesus in the heavenly kingdom. Some women were now in line to become kings and priests and reign with Christ Jesus along with the rest of the 144,000 Kingdom associates. This, however, would not be as women, but as glorious spirit creatures in the heavens.

According to the ’71 WT, “there is “neither male nor female” in God's eyes, while they are on earth.  Yet, the above comment still makes the distinction of women, subtly saying there certainly IS a difference while these ones are on earth.  In other words, the organization is unable to accept God's spiritual blessing on these anointed ones. Their eyes are set on "earthly" things and not those above, indeed viewing women anointed ones as such during this time is walking according to the flesh.  Col 3:2; 2 Pet 2:10

I believe one should look closely at the scriptures and forego men’s opinion for moment. 

“And you shall say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord: “If you will not listen to Me, to walk in My law which I have set before you, to heed the words of My servants the prophets whom I sent to you, both rising up early and sending them (but you have not heeded)”  Jer 26:5

According to this, we learn to heed the words of God from true prophets’ -  prophets are then, teachers.  The list of female prophets are as such:

Miriam – Micah 6:4; Exod 15:20,21

Deborah – Judges 4:4

Huldah – Kings 22:14-20; 2 Chron 24:22-28

Noadiah – Nehemiah 6:14

Isaiah’s wife – Isa 8:3

In the New Testament:

Anna – Luke 2:36

The four daughters of Phillip – Acts 21:8,9

As well as prophetic words were heard from the mouths of these women:

Rachel – Gen 30:24

Hanna 1 Sam 2:1-10

Abigail 1 Sam 25:28-31

Elisabeth – Luke 1:41-45

Mary the mother of Jesus – Luke 1:46-55

Paul brought out the importance of prophesy:

But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to menHe who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church. I wish you all spoke with tongues, but even more that you prophesied; for he who prophesies is greater than he who speaks with tongues, unless indeed he interprets, that the church may receive edification.  1 Cor 14:3-5

But now, brethren, if I come to you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you unless I speak to you either by revelation, by knowledge, by prophesying, or by teaching?  1 Cor 14:6

But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes in, he is convinced by all, he is convicted by all.  1 Cor 14:24

I don’t believe he is singling out men, but addressing the entire Body, making no distinction.  It is also showing that prophesy is teaching words of wisdom from God.

But if anything is revealed to another who sits by, let the first keep silent.  For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged.  1 Cor 14:30

This is equality in teaching. Men and women alike can teach others to “learn and be encouraged”. 

It was according to the LAW that women were to remain silent.  We must remember that Paul taught of the fulfillment of the law through Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 14:34,35

Or did the word of God come originally from you? Or was it you only that it reached?  If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.  But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant. 1 Cor 14:36-38

We can remain ignorant and still heed the old law covenant, or accept the New Covenant in Christ.

And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. 1 Cor 12:28

There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.  1 Cor 12:4-11

No matter who prophesies, male or female, they impart words of wisdom to the hearer; each anointed one is given the same spirit to use appropriately – now, not only in the Kingdom.

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy."  Acts 2:17,18

We can see how important prophesy is in the Body.  There is no superiority given men to teach others in the Body of Christ. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.