• 1 month later...

• Views 712
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also did you notice how easy it is to use theseptember magazine on comfort somethings have never see before the presentation for the campaign is on the inside of the magazine at the top of the inside

Also did you notice how easy it is to use theseptember magazine on comfort somethings have never see before the presentation for the campaign is on the inside of the magazine at the top of the inside WHAT DO YOU THINK---- take a look at that. 

Jehovah is making it so easy for us to be effective in our witnessing work. So now you can go out withconfidence and not be nervous walking fro house to,house because you do have to memorize the message check it out

i am on my 35 years in the full time service and this is the best of the best yet to come

• 4 weeks later...

I thought it was easy to use as well and placed more this month than previously☺️ (Ohh yeah return visits yay! )

On 9/9/2016 at 10:50 AM, Darlene Hamilton said:

Also did you notice how easy it is to use theseptember magazine on comfort somethings have never see before the presentation for the campaign is on the inside of the magazine at the top of the inside WHAT DO YOU THINK---- take a look at that. 

Jehovah is making it so easy for us to be effective in our witnessing work. So now you can go out withconfidence and not be nervous walking fro house to,house because you do have to memorize the message check it out

i am on my 35 years in the full time service and this is the best of the best yet to come

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.