The World News Media

“Look up, please, to the heavens and count the stars, if you are possibly able to count them." / Gen. 15:5 - Its really a wonder, the universe & the earth❤

Queen Esther

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look  up  to  the  wonderful  creations  of  JEHOVAH❤  The  whole  universe  and  the  earth.... “Look up, please, to the heavens and count the stars, if you are possibly able to count them." / G

To get serious for a moment::-  Our universe is a physical universe, consisting of matter which was created by means of Jehovah's dynamic energy.   Jehovah cannot enter into our physical universe beca

I think that this picture says it all. The universe, our beautiful Earth in our solar system and man...........all creations of the Sovereign Ruler of the universe, Jehovah.

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Uwe Rügenhagen said:

LOVE ITT <3  :-)
But...from WHAT planet on that rock
is he watching  our "Blue Planet"...??? ;-)

Hahaha....   ja,  I  was  puzzling  too !   LOLOLOL  ;o)   Lets  see  it  as  a  "wonder"    experience... ?

I  love  it  too

To get serious for a moment::-  Our universe is a physical universe, consisting of matter which was created by means of Jehovah's dynamic energy.   Jehovah cannot enter into our physical universe because he is too great.   He lives in the highest heavens in a spiritual dimension which is unfathomly beyond our physical universe. Our universe is subject to time and space.   The dimension where Jehovah lives has no time and space and hence - no matter.  We cannot fathom what it is like because it is beyond our comprehension.  We can however look at the stars in our part of the physical universe and see the dynamic energy and wisdom of Jehovah. Angels can move through our universe at the speed of light..... but if we (consisting of matter)  tried to move at the speed of light -  we would disintegrate.  We also cannot see Jehovah and live because his energy will instantly kill us.  Yea - the earth is truly a little dust particle on a scale and yet Jehovah cares about each individual.

13 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

I think that this picture says it all. The universe, our beautiful Earth in our solar system and man...........all creations of the Sovereign Ruler of the universe, Jehovah.

18 hours ago, Arauna said:

To get serious for a moment::-  Our universe is a physical universe, consisting of matter which was created by means of Jehovah's dynamic energy.   Jehovah cannot enter into our physical universe because he is too great.   He lives in the highest heavens in a spiritual dimension which is unfathomly beyond our physical universe. Our universe is subject to time and space.   The dimension where Jehovah lives has no time and space and hence - no matter.  We cannot fathom what it is like because it is beyond our comprehension.  We can however look at the stars in our part of the physical universe and see the dynamic energy and wisdom of Jehovah. Angels can move through our universe at the speed of light..... but if we (consisting of matter)  tried to move at the speed of light -  we would disintegrate.  We also cannot see Jehovah and live because his energy will instantly kill us.  Yea - the earth is truly a little dust particle on a scale and yet Jehovah cares about each individual.

I  agree  with  all  you  wrote,  yes !   For  all  humans  its  like  a  wonder,  we're  too  tiny.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.