The World News Media

DAILY TEXT, for Tuesday, July 19. 2016

Queen Esther

Early starting with Jehovahs word....jpg

Early starting with Jehovahs word...

PREACHING  LITTLE  BOY  -----------  WOW  !!.jpg

6 year old Brooks, from Florida, is ready for the ministry❤

My son, do not forget my teaching, and may your heart observe my commandments.—Prov. 3:1.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/7/19

In time, your children will have to make a personal decision as to whom they will serve. Do not think that they will simply absorb your faith through some sort of osmosis. They must make the truth their own. If it seems that a child has a problem doing that, why not go back to basics? Help him or her to reason on such questions as: “How do I know that God exists? What convinces me that Jehovah God really values me? Why do I believe that Jehovah’s standards are truly for my good?” Show yourself to be a good shepherd by patiently guiding your child or children in proving that Jehovah’s way is the best way of life. (Rom. 12:2) All true Christians want to be imitators of the Supreme Shepherd. (Eph. 5:1; 1 Pet. 2:25) Parents in particular need to know the appearance of their flock—their precious children—and do all they can to guide them toward the blessings Jehovah has for them. w14 9/15 3:17, 18

• Views 75
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early starting with Jehovahs word... 6 year old Brooks, from Florida, is ready for the ministry❤ My son, do not forget my teaching, and may your heart observe my commandments.—Prov. 3:1

Awwwww, this is so wonderful . Thanks for sharing ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.