Views

Guest Nicole -
Guest Nicole -

Top Posters

• Guest 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      I grew up with Hula Hoops being the societal crazy thing of the time ... my children grew up with Pokemon Cards, and Sonic the Hedgehog video games.
      In 2015-2016 it seemed that Caleb and Sophia Merchandise, purses, briefcases, pins, buttons, slacks, suspenders and bow ties, and pictures, back car window decals, book covers, wall posters, 3d dolls like GB Bro. Anthony Morris III has in his Bethel Office, Videos, DVDs, coloring books, decorated birthd...er... baptism cakes, stand up displays, literature bags, greeting cards, Sophia colorful tote bags for girls, and Sophia cloth shopping bags for Wal-Mart, etc., book markers, key chains, 3d Printer statues of Caleb, ball point pens, and penlights, pins and brooches for older Sisters, and cartoon wall hangings for the inside of Caleb and Sophia dioramas, or JW.ORG men's ties, lapel pins, wristwatches, aluminum military style dog tags, rings, aluminum pendants for neck chains and charm bracelets, car bumper stickers, car window decals, women's pocket mirrors, flags to tie to radio aerials, etc. . Then there is the JW.ORG blue oversized umbrellas, Unisex Hoodie Jackets, neck lanyards, hand lunch boxes with Paradise scenes, and of course Caleb and Sophia., and to contrast, from Peru, a BRIGHT Pink Caleb and Sophia Bible cover entitled New World Translation of the HOLY SCRIPTURES ... over a large picture of guess whom?
      Of course the refrigerator magnets and motivational jewelry are big sellers, not so much for the Caleb crochetable doll ..were the craze and along with the JW.ORG logo seem to suck all the air out of the room.
      It is my perception that the "crazy years" have passed, or that it has become the new standard.
      Has the MADNESS over Caleb and Sophia subsided?

• By Darlene
      New pioneer reference book study material I have been invited to attend the pioneer school for the 4 the time this time I will get the new book
      it will he 37 years in September and I am on the infirm list so if any one can help me out if someone can please put it on this website please
      your sister in the faith your fellow pioneer
    • By The Librarian
      Bibliographic information
      Title Fully Accomplish Your Ministry Editor Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York Publisher Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York, Incorporated, 2013 ISBN 1624974392, 9781624974397 2014-Fully-Accomplish-Your-Ministry-.pdf-R.pdf
      Fully Accomplish Your Ministry 2014.epub

References
      Fully Accomplish Your Ministry 2014.pdf
      Fully Accomplish Your Ministry 2014 v2.pdf
      Another version:
      Pioneer References 2014 copy.pdf
      Another version:
      PIONEER SCHOOL “FULLY ACCOMPLISH YOUR MINISTRY”.pdf
      PIONEER SCHOOL “FULLY ACCOMPLISH YOUR MINISTRY”.doc

Anyone have a version from another language? Please post it as a reply below:

• Guest Nicole
    • By Bible Speaks
      Caleb and Sophia Goes Around the World! ???
      1• Visiting Caleb and Sophia’s corner at the Central America Bethel branch in Mexico.
      2• Caleb and Sophia love jumpy pics too!!  Having fun!
      3• KEEP ON PREACHING! with Caleb and Sophia — BETHEL in INDONESIA
      4• Caleb  and Sophia are going to the Kingdom Hall.. Hebrews 10:25 
      5• Lara helping out Caleb and Sophia in the printing department at the Australia Bethel. 
      6• Visiting with Caleb and Sophia at London Bethel. 
      7• Make Disciples in China 
      8• Go to the Most Distant Part of the earth in  Rome 
      9• Thank Jehovah for Sunset and Rest! Hawaii

• By Richteresa
      Hi   Librarian,  
         My name is Teresa and I  would like know  if you  have any of the  information  for  this  year's Pioneer  Schools new text book  (  Fully  Accomplish  Your  Ministry " 2 Timothy  4: 5) I will  be  going  to  Pioneer  School  in August, and  I  feel  that  if I  start  to  study  before  I  receive my book  I could  be  a little  ahead. Along  with  all of  my  other  studies  I'm just  trying  to stay  on top of it  all. So if you  have  this information  please  send  it to me.  Thanks 
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      By @1957evans
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      This is  brother Cross, he has served 45 years at Bethel. He was going around giving Sophia and Caleb cards to children with information about them. 

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Hi, my name is Sis. Green and I made this shirt cake for the ASL Pioneer School in St. Louis, MO. Thanks you much!☺️
      @Lmgreen2767

• Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The first time he attended the Pioner School, he did not have a book because of the persecution in Cuba. 

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • By Bible Speaks
      Just a few of the many pioneers in the French Pioneer School in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. Photo shared by @je_suis_foxxe
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Badge cards for kids featuring our favorite friends, Caleb and Sophia! 

• By Bible Speaks
      @talia.delgado shares with us: “Studying for Pioneer School this year with one of my best friends (@teti_92). This will be her second time (she’s part of the Hindi group in Costa Mesa, California) and it will be my first time (English congregation in San Juan Capistrano, California).” pioneer school preparation California USA
    • Guest Nicole
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dafniter
    Newest Member
    Dafniter

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.