The World News Media

Rare video footage of Judge Rutherford at Beth-Sarim San Diego CA.

Jack Ryan

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

The other pictures includes an article from a Tulsa paper advertising Rutherford's speech which had actually happened on Monday

Huh. A year or so ago I reviewed footage of the Tulsa riots. It surfaced in response to then-currant racial tensions, and it was new to me.

In the backdrop of city footage, there was a large billboard of Rutherford. Now I know why.

• Views 6.8k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A blogger here has a picture of Sister Claus where apparently her husband is obscured in the photo. (Not important to this topic, but I was baptized in Tulsa in 1967, and got bit by a dog while o

As you may have already known @Space Merchant there is a bit more context here: https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-october-2021/1921-One-Hundred-Years-Ago/ On Tuesday,

I doubt he was a drunkard in the video shown above. I think he was just fooling around on the farm.    

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.