The World News Media

Is Blue Jehovah's Favorite Color?

The Librarian

11224477_872074826196580_7996195004115527017_n.jpg

Since the launch of JW.org and the color blue associated with it.... I notice it EVERYWHERE.

Wal Mart and the White House both would like to "own" the color blue for marketing purposes.... our reach is even more universal though.

Jehovah made the planet and the ocean blue... and the sky.....

so maybe, just maybe..... Blue is HIS favorite color?

• Views 3.7k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since the launch of JW.org and the color blue associated with it.... I notice it EVERYWHERE. Wal Mart and the White House both would like to "own" the color blue for marketing purposes.... our re

Posted Images

Traduction:

Depuis le lancement de JW.org et la couleur bleue qui lui est associé .... Je le remarque PARTOUT.

Wal Mart et la Maison Blanche à la fois aimerait "posséder" la couleur bleue à des fins de marketing .... notre portée est encore plus universelle cependant.

Jéhovah a fait de la planète et le bleu de l'océan ... et le ciel .....

alors peut-être, juste peut-être ..... Le bleu est sa couleur préférée?

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 9:55 PM, The Librarian said:

11224477_872074826196580_7996195004115527017_n.jpg

Since the launch of JW.org and the color blue associated with it.... I notice it EVERYWHERE.

Wal Mart and the White House both would like to "own" the color blue for marketing purposes.... our reach is even more universal though.

Jehovah made the planet and the ocean blue... and the sky.....

so maybe, just maybe..... Blue is HIS favorite color?

When I came into the truth 1960, the color was green.  Now it is blue.  Look at the rainbow.  Multi-colors.  Look at the flowers.  I just can't tell what His favorite might be.

I would say, as far as it relates to humans, Jehovah favors blue since the covering for the Arch of the Covenant, the garment thread and other items were specifically required to be blue.  Sometimes blue was mixed with scarlet and purple threads.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.