The World News Media

A prisoner was alone baptized by a brother in a little water - tub, how nice ❤ Welcome to the best worldwide organization of Brotherhood. The Heaven is so happy about you, yes ;o)

Queen Esther

• Views 8.3k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "prison ministry" was always one of the most refreshing while I was pioneering. It is so different from most other types, yet you see the differences in people's lives. We worked with two major pr

A  prisoner  was  alone  baptized  by  a  brother  in  a  little  water - tub,  how  nice ❤  Welcome to  the  best  worldwide  organization  of  Brotherhood. May  Jehovah  continue  to  strengthen you

I hope he does not have to spend the rest of his life in prison. Now that he is a changed man it would be good if he could do something positive with the rest of his life.

Posted Images

On 13.8.2016 at 23:35, yttebboo said:

Of course my prayer will reach Jehovah butt since we've been  asked  to pray for brothers in prison by names I chose this brother to mention  by name as I pray for all our friends in difficult situations. .  thank you

You  are  wonderful, thank  you  so  much !  I  am  sure,  Jehovah  will  know,  which  brother  you  mean  in  your  prayer ❤  Agape  from  Germany  ;o)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.