The World News Media

Upcoming Events

Shirley Lowery

:D Hello to all my spiritual brothers and sisters! As if Monday, August 15, 2016 at 10:19 p.m. I became a grandmother for the fourth time! My fourth grandchild, Ameliah Grace Cash was born! My son called me and said: Mom your a grandma! I was half asleep and I said: I am! Then he sent me a text  message including her first photo of her taken from the hospital! She's beautiful!!  I'm one proud happy grandmother for the fourth time! Also, another upcoming event is our 2016 "REMAIN LOYAL TO JEHOVAH" REGIONAL CONVENTION. which starts this Friday! On Saturday, a sister, her granddaughter, and grandson are getting baptized from our congregation! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! I know I will the next three days taking in my new spiritual food, the drama, videos, and new releases, and volunteering for cleaning, and most of all enjoying my spiritual association with all my spiritual brothers and sisters!!! Agape love, Shirley

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello to all my spiritual brothers and sisters! As if Monday, August 15, 2016 at 10:19 p.m. I became a grandmother for the fourth time! My fourth grandchild, Ameliah Grace Cash was born! My son called

I meant to as of Monday, and accidentally put in if Monday!!!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.