The World News Media

Look at her smile ! This sweet little girl travelled *2 days* on foot with her family to kawagwe, lake Tanganikwa (Africa) to attend a convention ❤

Queen Esther

• Views 3k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at her smile! This sweet little girl travelled two days on foot with her family to kawagwe, lake Tanganikwa (africa) to attend a convention ❤ Some words for this little girl and he

I need to save this for the times I complain about minor issues. This little sister is a great encouragement to me. Thanks for posting this beautiful little girl with the golden smile! 

What a determination.,  Her dedication and her smile says it  all  to the the loving father Jehovah. WOW

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Tennyson said:

What a determination.,  Her dedication and her smile says it  all  to the the loving father Jehovah. WOW

I  agree  with  you  dear  Tennyson... what  a  loving  sister  and  so  amazing  cherishing  for  our  God  Jehovah ❤  She  and  her  parents  are  so  nice  examples  for  many  of  us !  Which  JW  would  walk  2  days  to  a  Convention ?  thats  very  hard !  But  true  love  is  very  strong  for  all  ;o)

1 hour ago, MsKitty said:

I need to save this for the times I complain about minor issues. This little sister is a great encouragement to me. Thanks for posting this beautiful little girl with the golden smile! 

Its  really  a  wonderful  golden  smile,  yes, very  rare,  such  of  JW ❤  I  want  meet  that  girl  ;o)

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 01:54, Queen Esther said:

13906858_1019516588163877_2157310728290020944_n.jpg

Look at her smile!

This sweet little girl travelled two days on foot with her family to kawagwe,

lake Tanganikwa (africa) to attend a convention ❤

Some words for this little girl and her family?

you are a very brave girl, may Jehovah continue to bless you and your family for ever

an example for many of us all

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.