The World News Media

September video sample presentations

Carmen Erwin

Hello bonedry : thank you so much for your effort it is much appreciated! I cannot play the MP4 link let me give you a little back ground. I'm a care giver for a inferm brother and his elderly mother both JWs they listen on the tie in line to the Kingdom Hall when I came into their home they were spiritually low so I do everything in my power to bring the congration to them and with these videos I put them on the tv because he cannot see well anyway we turn the volume down and play the video the same time as the hall. Iv gotten pretty good at doing this. Haha we also asked the brothers if we could hear the brothers and sisters greeting each other before the meeting so we could hear the joy! And they do this for us! Also we started a family study in the Jesus the way the life and the truth book in which we are almost finished its been a true blessing to get to see Jehovah's spirit upon our meeting the watchtower study and the wed night meeting have followed us through the entire book. As if it were a planned study it's always wonderful to see Jehovah spirit at work we also started from the beginning of our song book and have sung 2 songs per study and the song has enhanced each study!? I have been baptized since 2003. my husband, I am proud to say has become an unbaptized publisher recently I can't tell you my pure joy iv also had many other family members come to the truth! Joy joy! To Jehovah! Anyway we face time my husband in on the family study so this brother and sister get to count 4 hrs a month on their time. Another blessing for them! Since they don't get much time to turn in . So you have a complete picture of what we do. And why I need these videos. I also make sure they get to see the assemblies and conventions much better than just listening! Thank you again for your efforts we still got to see the videos on the tv I finally realized that the language was not important since we turn the volume down. ☺️ I hope I have not bored you! Thanks again. Agape. 

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can learn much about God's Word the Bible from the official website https://www.jw.org/en You can select the language you are most comfortable with from the top right hand drop down box that

Please forgive me if I am posting this info wrong. I am new to this procedure. I hope it helps you and anyone else who is following. September 2016 Presentations Back Page.mp4

As I said, local conditions will determine an appropriate response to your request if you make it. I do not think it appropriate myself to comment in a public forum about how specifically Jehovah

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.