Jack Ryan

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I apologize. It was not meant as an insult or name calling. It was a quote from scripture that the other member would understand. It will not happen again.

As a survivor of childhood abuse I am well aware of the long term effects. I am not accusing the victim of slander. I am accusing the author.  I do not believe the original post to be authored by

I was sixteen when he raped me. I got pregnant, and my parents told me I had to marry him. My dad was an elder—a leader in our community of Jehovah’s Witnesses—and everything in my life seemed very bl

• 2 years later...
On 9/4/2016 at 12:24 PM, Jack Ryan said:

... I yearn for my parents to tell me that they were wrong ........But I know that I don’t want to do to my kids what my parents did to me....... But I never made peace with what my mother said in court......

It seems that this ladies' biggest problem were her parents, and her relationship with them. It's a pity she blames the Bible  and paints all of Jehovah's Witnesses with the same brush.

On 9/25/2016 at 3:14 AM, Anna said:

???????

Whoah!...... hang on here! What's everyone getting worked up about?

This is a semi-fictitious blog account about an anonymous persons' unverified experience of incidents, some years past, spoken to an ex-lawyer turned blogger, then written down by the said blogger with the prime objective of gathering clicks.

Spending time on debating supposed moral issues raised by this stunted and deformed  account makes about as much sense as taking seriously incidents presented by that other ex-lawyer turned blogger who has hosted a similarly themed video blog show.

His name escapes me at the moment???? He was actually born in the UK, but got popular on US TV...........who was he????. It'll come to me in a minute ...fake histrionics.....accused of inciting violence betweeen show participants....etc etc...  they're going to call him "Judge Jerry" soon.......................I got it!    Gerald Norman Springer. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.