The World News Media

Haha... so funny Trolly and Bicycle - witnessing in Denmark ;o) Smiling sisters ❤

Queen Esther

• Views 5.1k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha...  so  funny  Trolly  and  Bicycle - witnessing  in  Denmark  ;o)  Smiling  sisters ❤

I can vaguely remember........I think (must be nearly 70 years ago).........something like that at seaside resorts in summer.......they used to sell ice cream!!!!

I also meant to say, I think that it is quite a novel and practical idea; a good place to store extra literature AND coffee. As I have mentioned before, Jehovah's people are very resourceful.....

Posted Images

I don't know about WOW............a bit scary though, but I thank Jehovah that I am still in pretty good shape (I think!!!)

Had the first day of our Circuit's Regional Convention today here in Adelaide, South Australia (at our Assembly Hall........much more comfortable that the Adelaide Entertainment Centre); just about to download the video from last years convention that the brothers said was available  

16 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

I don't know about WOW............a bit scary though, but I thank Jehovah that I am still in pretty good shape (I think!!!)

Had the first day of our Circuit's Regional Convention today here in Adelaide, South Australia (at our Assembly Hall........much more comfortable that the Adelaide Entertainment Centre); just about to download the video from last years convention that the brothers said was available  

I  so  much  appreciate  your  wonderful  and  long  time  service  for  our  God  JEHOVAH ❤   Enjoy  your  Reg. Convention,  Brother  Baltrop...  and  may  JEHOVAH  bless  you  still  many  years !  The  best  wishes  I  send  you  from  far  away  Germany  ;o)

Thank you for kind comment.

I spent two weeks in Germany in Friedrichshafen on Der Bodensee. I was at the ZF gearbox factory.......that was way back if February 1965, I was in the Royal Australian Navy then.

Just a point I noticed today on the music/video before the afternoon session, I saw a photograph (an old sepia photograph) of a similar set-up to that shown in this recent photograph. I would guess, and its only a guess, that it would be in the nineteen thirties, however, I thought it was worth a mention.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17.9.2016 at 11:56, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Thank you for kind comment.

I spent two weeks in Germany in Friedrichshafen on Der Bodensee. I was at the ZF gearbox factory.......that was way back if February 1965, I was in the Royal Australian Navy then.

Just a point I noticed today on the music/video before the afternoon session, I saw a photograph (an old sepia photograph) of a similar set-up to that shown in this recent photograph. I would guess, and its only a guess, that it would be in the nineteen thirties, however, I thought it was worth a mention.

My  sister  girlfriend  is  living  near  the  BODENSEE...  a  very  nice  area  ;o)  Thanks  for  your  very  lively  comments,  Brother  Barltrop !   I  enjoy  it....

Unfortunately I was there in February.........bit chilly........NO! FREEZING would be better explanation. It was clear on the first day that I was there..........from then on it was foggy all the time, but, what I did see on that first day was certainly magnificent, especially the views of the Alps.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.