The World News Media

What do you think about "Judge" Rutherford?

JW Insider

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While at Bethel my table head shared a lot of really negative stories about Brother Rutherford. I had no idea if they were correct at the time, but I listened carefully to a lot of other brothers who

I would agree. And I think this is more important than might think. Russell may have envisioned his associates to be from a very gentlemanly class, and appeared most comfortable around well-spoken, so

Also, within months after suggesting that the League of Nations was like a political expression of the kingdom of God on earth, this was corrected and a stricter and more consistent separation from al

LOL. It wasn't a very bright day for a lot of folks.  You've probably always looked forward to being on earth, not in heaven with Jesus, so I don't know if you can imagine what it must have been like to look forward to being in heaven and then have the door shut in your face.  That's what happened to a great multitude of folks that day.  Right out of the mouth of Rutherford.

22 minutes ago, HollyW said:

LOL. It wasn't a very bright day for a lot of folks.  You've probably always looked forward to being on earth, not in heaven with Jesus, so I don't know if you can imagine what it must have been like to look forward to being in heaven and then have the door shut in your face.  That's what happened to a great multitude of folks that day.  Right out of the mouth of Rutherford.

I like the sequence of it too but Jesus might still pick from them, others started off from the earth hope and then viola ^_^

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 11:22 PM, HollyW said:

He proved that the pen is mightier than the sword by writing the great crowd out of heaven and shutting the door in their faces without even a struggle or a whimper.  I've read there was just a hushed silence.  Even Michael didn't have it that easy throwing the devil out of heaven.....and he needed help to do it.  Rutherford threw the great crowd out single-handed.

He didn't write them out, a demon posing as Russell revealed to him the identity of the great crowd in 1935. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.