Jump to content
The World News Media

We thank you Brother C.T. Russell for showing us the TRUTH ❤


Queen Esther
 Share

Recommended Posts


  • Views 3k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We  thank  you  Brother  C.T.  Russell  for  showing  us  the  TRUTH ❤

As usual with WTS bans, the beard ban has undergone some 'adjustments' so that if it's a cultural thing in ones area, JW men are permitted beards now (still not for women, though ;)) So when you

Its ONLY going about JEHOVAH'S WORD, the wonderful TRUTH, okay ? Not about beards or especially clothes, etc. etc. All nations and tribes are SO different and in Jehovah's sense, I'm pretty sure.

Posted Images

  • Member
1 hour ago, HollyW said:

Really?  The WTS has pretty much discarded what Russell said the truth was and took some extra-ordinary steps, such as banning beards (on men ;)) to discourage the creature worship they felt was going to Russell.

Its SO different in all Countries, dear HollyW...  I already saw many Brothers with nice, small beards ;o)  Seems so, its not banned, lol :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
41 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

Its SO different in all Countries, dear HollyW...  I already saw many Brothers with nice, small beards ;o)  Seems so, its not banned, lol :)

As usual with WTS bans, the beard ban has undergone some 'adjustments' so that if it's a cultural thing in ones area, JW men are permitted beards now (still not for women, though ;))

So when you say "thank you" to Russell, do you believe he hears and answers you?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
13 minutes ago, HollyW said:

As usual with WTS bans, the beard ban has undergone some 'adjustments' so that if it's a cultural thing in ones area, JW men are permitted beards now (still not for women, though ;))

So when you say "thank you" to Russell, do you believe he hears and answers you?

 

Its ONLY going about JEHOVAH'S WORD, the wonderful TRUTH, okay ?

Not about beards or especially clothes, etc. etc. All nations and tribes are SO different and in Jehovah's sense, I'm pretty sure.... Jehovah not wants Robots !   Our heart for Jehovah is most importend for him.

Discuss that in another area, I not like that here, under my postings. THANKS !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
11 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

Its ONLY going about JEHOVAH'S WORD, the wonderful TRUTH, okay ?

Not about beards or especially clothes, etc. etc. All nations and tribes are SO different and in Jehovah's sense, I'm pretty sure.... Jehovah not wants Robots !   Our heart for Jehovah is most importend for him.

Discuss that in another area, I not like that here, under my postings. THANKS !

Oh, okay, my bad. :$ I thought you meant you were thanking Russell for what he actually taught as the truth.  Now I understand you are thanking him for God's Word, the Bible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
1 minute ago, HollyW said:

Oh, okay, my bad. :$ I thought you meant you were thanking Russell for what he actually taught as the truth.  Now I understand you are thanking him for God's Word, the Bible.

Do you can see the Bible under his picture ?  Thats the answer of my clear  HEAD - LINE !   Curious, all others understood it right :D

I never got a  - like...   you was the first one in our forum here.  So I did it too...  I will talk with my friend the Librarian, whats up and what he means to that !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

Well, of course I can see the Bible under his picture, but Russell didn't write the Bible so why are you thanking him for it unless you have in mind what he thought was the truth in the Bible (as I said earlier, most of what Russell said was the truth is rejected by current JWs).

Just wanted to be clear about why you are speaking to Russell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
54 minutes ago, HollyW said:

Well, of course I can see the Bible under his picture, but Russell didn't write the Bible so why are you thanking him for it unless you have in mind what he thought was the truth in the Bible (as I said earlier, most of what Russell said was the truth is rejected by current JWs).

Just wanted to be clear about why you are speaking to Russell.

NO, NO, NO...  thats  now  too  silly  for  me !   Without  C.T. Russell  and  the  other  first  Bible - researcher,  we  were  today  NOT  over  8  Millions  of  JW !!   WHAT  a  big  success  since  Brother  Russell,  WOW !!

And  now,  please  respect  my  wish,  NO  discuss  here,  its  finished !!!!

You've  your  area's  for  discuss  or  dispute....  I  know,  you  like  that  :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
45 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

NO, NO, NO...  thats  now  too  silly  for  me !   Without  C.T. Russell  and  the  other  first  Bible - researcher,  we  were  today  NOT  over  8  Millions  of  JW !!   WHAT  a  big  success  since  Brother  Russell,  WOW !!

And  now,  please  respect  my  wish,  NO  discuss  here,  its  finished !!!!

You've  your  area's  for  discuss  or  dispute....  I  know,  you  like  that  :D

Other folks have discussed photos that have been posted here.  Not that I have anything more to say about, but, why is this particular one not to have any discussion about it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

Allo !

C. T. Russell and others were used by Jehovah to come out of Babylon.
Jehovah and Jesus Christ do not change, but there was a purification and refining was done in time under the leadership of Jehovah as predicted.
There are still more precision today that are made. And it's not over !!!

A+

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
4 hours ago, Alzasior Lutor said:

Allo !

C. T. Russell and others were used by Jehovah to come out of Babylon.
Jehovah and Jesus Christ do not change, but there was a purification and refining was done in time under the leadership of Jehovah as predicted.
There are still more precision today that are made. And it's not over !!!

A+

 

Thank  you,  Alzasior Lutor  ;o)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share





×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.