The World News Media

Got the pic. from South Carolina, USA - They share with us: “I love this shot of our school overseer giving counsel to my son after his second Bible reading. Look more !

Queen Esther

CO  and  my  son  -  after  his  1.  EXERCISE.jpg

Got  the  pic. from South Carolina, USA  -

They share with us: “I love this shot of our school overseer giving counsel to my son after his second Bible reading. He got down on his level and was so loving and understanding. We truly have such an amazing organization, that it’s helping to teach our young people at such a young age and  to watch my son grow and develop into a young brother ❤  that makes me so proud !” ;o)

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got  the  pic. from South Carolina, USA  - They share with us: “I love this shot of our school overseer giving counsel to my son after his second Bible reading. He got down on his level and was s

;0) Very loving❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?

Yes,  our  kiddies  so  brave...  also  by  the  comments !  I am  really  wondering,  how  deep  thinking  their  comments  on  sunday,  by  the  WT  study ❤ 

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.