The World News Media

Which songbook was used when you got baptized ? 12 and soon the new one in silver ! Alot song-books

Queen Esther

• Views 4k
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

History of all our songbooks from before I was even born til now. I remember the brown one, then the Sing to Jehovah one with the painting of the people singing.  Soon  we  get  the  nice  in  silve

I remember the old Pink 1 and that green and yellow 1 but I'm not sure which was in use in 63. Way too long ago now. I do remember the piano players too. We had several sisters that could play.

My grandma used the green & yellow back in 60s, when I was baptized in 70s, we were using the brown songbook.??

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Linda Battson said:

When my husband and I were baptized, we used the pink song book.

And Yes, we had a piano and an excellent brother who played.  He

was at one time, a professional in night clubs.  The Kingdom songs

always had a little more zing added to them.  Sometimes you felt like

you were ready to dance.

That  sounds  funny,  sister  Linda  ;-)  In  which  country  you  are  living ?

1 hour ago, Blanchie DeGrate said:

I was baptized in 2005 but I can't remember the song book that I was using. It could be the same one that I am using today. ( I do own the pink one and the brown one).  ;0) ❤️?❤️

2005 maybe the brown one, the current song book we got little later. The publishing year you see on site 2 or 3...  I use always my tablet for singing etc. bec. there I have also our new songs ;o)  :)  I don't remember the pink one, sorry.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.