biddy2331@gmail.com

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct please, enjoy what is offered while it is offered. I enjoy them in any format, visual, audio. Because I can enlarge or not I just want to hear or see them. Use your smart phone and the screen

You never specified a window size did you? What are you hoping to use it for? All you asked for was video. If you had access to the streaming site with the password you could possibly download a large

• 4 months later...

You never specified a window size did you? What are you hoping to use it for? All you asked for was video. If you had access to the streaming site with the password you could possibly download a larger size window. However, I do not have that kind of access.

• 2 weeks later...

If you like a larger screen ... try to find someone to download the videos for you ... and then ask that person to use a video-edit program to make it larger, just for you. .... (thats another solution) .... you can hear the talks either large or small screen ... IMAGINE those who do not have the videos in their language !!!!

thanks @io.porog for answer & posting the videos here ...

B|

Correct please, enjoy what is offered while it is offered. I enjoy them in any format, visual, audio. Because I can enlarge or not I just want to hear or see them. Use your smart phone and the screen size will not matter. That is what I do. Put in my earphones and enjoy the spiritual food served up by the slave!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• "The first one blew his trumpet. And there was hail and fire mingled with blood, and it was hurled to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green vegetation was burned up."   The scriptures make clear what the "hail" is:   "And I will make justice the measuring line And righteousness the leveling tool.  The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, And the waters will flood out the hiding place.  Your covenant with Death will be dissolved, And your agreement with the Grave will not stand.  When the raging flash flood passes through, You will be crushed by it.  As often as it passes through, It will sweep you away; For it will pass through morning after morning, During the day and during the night.  Only terror will make them understand what was heard."   Today there are many forums, videos, articles that sweep away the refuge of lies built up by "lawless ones" in the organization.   What is "the third" talked about in Revelation? The Bible makes clear:   "O sword, awake against my shepherd, Against the man who is my companion,” declares Jehovah of armies.  “Strike the shepherd, and let the flock be scattered; And I will turn my hand against those who are insignificant.”  “And in all the land,” declares Jehovah, “Two parts in it will be cut off and perish; And the third part will be left remaining in it.  And I will bring the third part through the fire; And I will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested.  They will call on my name, And I will answer them.  I will say, ‘They are my people,’ And they will say, ‘Jehovah is our God.’”   Jehovah is refining his organization. True worshippers, "the third", will be refined by what Jehovah is allowing to come on his organization. These ones "die" or are "killed" as to the old bad ways that reproach Jehovah.    "The second angel blew his trumpet. And something like a great mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea. And a third of the sea became blood;  and a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were wrecked."   The great mountain burning with fire is the current governing body in the organization. ("But Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed.") The "fire" of Jehovah's judgment day is figuratively burning them up and they will be cast outside, "where the weeping the gnashing of their teeth" will be. Their "business" (ships) will be wrecked.   "The third angel blew his trumpet. And a great star burning like a lamp fell from heaven, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters.  The name of the star is Wormwood. And a third of the waters turned into wormwood, and many of the people died from the waters, because these had been made bitter."   What is the meaning of the "Wormwood"? Apostasy within the organization. Here is what the scriptures say about apostate teachings within the organization:   "Concerning the prophets: My heart is broken within me. All my bones are shaking. I am like a man who is drunk And like a man overcome by wine, Because of Jehovah and because of his holy words.  For the land is full of adulterers; Because of the curse the land has gone into mourning And the pastures of the wilderness have dried up.  Their course is evil, and they abuse their power. “Both the prophet and the priest are polluted. Even in my own house I have found their wickedness,” declares Jehovah. “So their path will become slippery and dark; They will be pushed and will fall.  For I will bring calamity on them In the year of reckoning,” declares Jehovah.  “And in the prophets of Sa·marʹi·a I have seen what is repulsive. Their prophecies are incited by Baʹal, And they lead my people Israel astray.  And in the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen horrible things. They commit adultery and walk in falsehood; They encourage evildoers, And they do not turn away from their wickedness.  To me they are all like Sodʹom, And her inhabitants are like Go·morʹrah." Therefore this is what Jehovah of armies says against the prophets: “Here I am making them eat wormwood And giving them poisoned water to drink.  For from the prophets of Jerusalem apostasy has spread throughout the land.” This is what Jehovah of armies says: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are deluding you. The vision they speak is from their own heart, Not from the mouth of Jehovah.  They are saying again and again to those who disrespect me, ‘Jehovah has said: “You will enjoy peace.”’  And to everyone who follows his own stubborn heart they say, ‘No calamity will come upon you.’  For who has stood in the inner circle of Jehovah To see and hear his word?  Who has paid attention to his word in order to hear it? Look! The windstorm of Jehovah will burst out in fury; Like a whirling tempest it will whirl down on the head of the wicked.  The anger of Jehovah will not turn back Until he has carried out and accomplished the intentions of his heart.  In the final part of the days you will clearly understand this. I did not send the prophets, yet they ran. I did not speak to them, yet they prophesied. But if they had stood in my inner circle, They would have made my people hear my words And would have caused them to turn back from their bad way and their evil deeds."   The organization has apostatized by saying "peace and security" when there is no peace in the organization; by saying "we love our brothers" when they shun their own brothers and sacrifice little ones to abusers; by saying "1914" when Jesus said "no man knows the day or hour"; by saying "The Faithful and Discreet Slave" when Jesus said "call no man Rabbi or Father or Good, for there is only one who is Good"; by saying it's okay to take blood (fractions of blood are still blood); by washing the outside of the cup when the inside is full of nasty things; and by many, many other bad false teachings that dishonor God and divide sheep from their Father.   What is the fourth trumpet? "The fourth angel blew his trumpet. And a third of the sun was struck and a third of the moon and a third of the stars, in order that a third of them might be darkened and the day might not have light for a third of it, and the night likewise."   The lawless "lights" (the "sun" "moon" and "stars" of the organization) are not able to shine light on what is about to happen. But the righteous ones can see. "You will certainly see the distinction between the righteous one and the wicked one" and "the wicked will be cast out into the darkness" but the righteous ones will have light.   The "third" of the righteous ones will be "killed" as to the old Babylonish ways. The Bible says not all will be "killed" by these plagues:   "But the rest of the people who were not killed by these plagues did not repent of the works of their hands; they did not stop worshipping the demons and the idols of gold and silver and copper and stone and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.  And they did not repent of their murders nor of their spiritistic practices nor of their sexual immorality nor of their thefts."   The next trumpet talks about the locusts. That's when the UN comes to Bethel and all the other religions. Satan is the angel of the abyss. Jesus holds the keys, but he permits Satan to have the key of the abyss for this event, because the UN will be Jehovah's sword of execution, just like the Babylonians and the Romans were in the past for disciplining the unfaithful Israelites who killed God's prophets, including God's own Son. "And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the prostitute and will make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire.  For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished." "Start at my sanctuary, with the elders in front of the house."    Jehovah is cleaning house. All His ways are justice. Praise Jah!
    • Integrating NFTs on Instagram will give creators and artists a new way to monetize their content and open up new possibilities for brands and businesses to use NFTs as a marketing tool. For those who are new to the world of NFTs, I recommend checking out tipsogram.com. They have some great tips and tutorials on getting started with NFTs and using them on Instagram.
    • Wow, this is some exciting news! It's great to see Instagram, one of the most popular social media platforms, diving into the NFT space. It's not just the platform, but Meta Platforms are also in the game.
  • Members

• Pudgy

Pudgy 1,359

• Recent Status Updates

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    jack.paula

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.