You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Welcome To Our Community

The most intelligent people on planet Earth hang out on this forum. Be ready to have your points of view challenged and refined.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Topics

• Then why such the demand that 144k is literal?    I see this as ALL who are in Christ, not any select number.    Certainly the number of those from Rev 20:6 are from the first resurrection as it states, but the second resurrection is that of judgement. Don't you agree?    I disagree, Rev 22:17 is almost a rhetorical statement about the members of the Bride in general.    All believers are a part of the body and they would be ministering to each other, a lifting up of each other. Everyone needs support and uplifting, a pastor, even if he is the head of a cong, still needs support and ministering to by others. I do not see this as us and them, but rather a collective "we".    This is true, however I believe our experiences and opinions on this "new creation" differ greatly.    Lets dig deeper into this, shall we? I agree with you where the bride comes down out of Heaven as the new Jerusalem. What is this new Jerusalem made up of? You say that it is the anointed ones, and I don't disagree, but our idea of who makes up the anointed is different. You subscribe to a number in which the wt agrees, 144k from Rev 7:4, yes? I'll leave this here for now. I want to make sure I understand your position clearly before we continue. 
    • SpaceX and CEO Elon Musk may have to handle new regulations from the Federal Communications Commission and the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) regarding the company’s plan to blanket the globe with internet coverage via thousands of satellites. The FCC voted 5-0 to defer regulations of SpaceX satellites to a UN agency called the ITU. The vote means that the ITU will play a major role in regulating the power, position and frequencies for SpaceX’s internet satellite constellation instead of the FCC.

Also a problem for SpaceX is the ITU’s policy to operate on a first come, first serve basis, giving existing satellite operators like OneWeb and TeleSat who already have constellations in place priority over new projects. If approved, SpaceX will need to coordinate with its rivals and ensure there’s no interference with satellite activity. A FCC filing reveals that SpaceX is looking to deploy 1,600 internet satellites initially, followed by another 2,825 satellites after a six-year deadline, according to Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. . “Completing the full constellation over a six-year period would require a launch cadence of more than 60 satellites per month, beginning on the day the Commission grants a license,” SpaceX wrote. “This is an aggressive pace even for a company like SpaceX, which has demonstrated considerable launch capabilities.”
      Tim Farrar, a satellite industry consultant, called the ITU’s policy a “major defeat” for SpaceX, mainly because the Musk-led space company will have new regulations to deal with. The policy would make “it very difficult for SpaceX to provide an economically viable service outside the U.S.,” Farrar said. Today’s vote comes just days before Musk is expected to Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  IAC2017 in Australia. The post Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. appeared first on Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. . Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • This is the final part of the discussion of the December 3, 1924 advertisement for the "Angels and Women" book where the Golden Age responds to the two letters: concerns about the spiritistic origin of the book and once again endorsed it. The article said in full: As expected by the order and content of the letters, the Society was going to repeat its current stance offer a small defense about how they have taken care of the slight objection. We do apparently learn that it was revised under Russell's supervision, but Woodworth (the Golden Age) editor has also claimed that Russell was supervising every aspect of the work since 1916 from beyond the grave (beyond the vail/veil). So we don't really know if Brenisen (Brenneisen) started work on this before 1916 or not. The connection to the Vow would seem to be obvious. But note that the answer is that this book is no more wrong than to read books by the "faithful and discreet slave" on the subject of spiritism. Perhaps it was the added appendix with scriptural citations that made this rationalization possible. The book is claimed to have provided "new light" in that it gives a better understanding of the Devil's organization, and gives a clearer vision of "how" Satan overreached the angels and humans. The street address is not given. This is thought to be Brenisen's publishing company.
    • Brazil. Volunteers Construction Happy! 😊😊😊
    • I didn't hear him say anything about it being a "fantastic novel" as quoted by the original poster, but he definitely recommended it  by saying; "You may want to pick it up and read it" and that "it's very interesting reading" .   I would like to comment on a lot more but this is a busy two weeks for me work wise, and I am able only to read the comments, and  briefly reply with little snippets that don't require a lot of thought (well, I am blonde)...
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    JW Boye Lloris