The World News Media

REFLECTION ON OUR GOVERNING BODY..... read more !

Queen Esther

4 hours ago, JW Insider said:

If you look at the original version that Queen Esther posted here you can see that the words were translated from " CUÍDENSE HERMANOS ."  This just means "Take Care, Brothers"

Also, if you run the whole thing through Bing translator, it can clear up a couple of the issues that remained from Google translator. (It also translated "died" instead of "killed.") Neither translator is perfect, of course. It helps more to have family members that speak fluent Spanish.

Thanks... now all will know it !

• Views 4.6k
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

REFLECTION ON OUR GOVERNING BODY Those who served many years in the organization of the new world, look carefully every day to our faithful and discreet slave, because all the prophecies revolve aroun

I wonder what is there to 'beware' of? we know this already - same as our body that create new cells every time; so, the new supply of annointed brothers and sisters but that doesn't mean that th

The overlapping generation was first presented by John Barr just months before he died. He was born in 1913 and, technically he qualified to be in Group #1, which would have implicitly allowed Group #

Posted Images

10 hours ago, ThePraeceptor said:

@Witness As you probably already know Queen Esther doesn't want arguments under her posts. So please move your lies to a more suitable place of the forum or here.

You know Praeceptor, I was unaware that there were other marked areas on this forum beside the Examining the Daily Text, that are especially under Queen Esther, and where only certain responses are allowed.  If she had sent me a note as she did earlier about commenting on the Daily Text, this would have been greatly appreciated. 

I am sorry that resorting to your crude manner of informing me was an acceptable solution to both you, and Queen Esther, when sending a private note would have been well respected.  

3 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Thank you very much,  ThePraeceptor ;-)  You know my wish here, great !

As is your desire, you are welcome to delete my post.  Please let me know where else comments are not welcome on this forum, that are under your care.    Thank you.  

1 hour ago, Fmadriaga said:

Be calm brothers and sisters...remember the yearly text, we all belong to the same body.  If someone became tactless or misunderstood let's put up with it, learn and move on....  let's not argue on anything - more so for seemingly small issues.

Very  good,  thank  you  Fmadriaga ;-)  We  need  more  love  and  peace ❤   Jehovah  will  give  us  1000 years !  Yes,  some  humans,  maybe  need  a  long  time  for  that.  But  we  are  all  still  very  imperfect....

2 hours ago, Witness said:

As is your desire, you are welcome to delete my post.  Please let me know where else comments are not welcome on this forum, that are under your care.    Thank you.  

Short  comments  are  ok. under  my  post,  Witness !   Longer  ones  better  by  questions  etc. -

On 10/31/2016 at 9:54 PM, Witness said:

“The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible.

Moses was inspired, because he wrote several Bible books, but he was not infallible and made mistakes. The GB are not inspired (the Bible is complete) and make mistakes, but they do rely on God's holy spirit through the Scriptures. As we all should.

7 hours ago, Witness said:

I was unaware that there

That is why I used the word "probably" in my post and not the word "surely".

7 hours ago, Witness said:

crude manner of informing me

I just rickrolled you... It's a joke. Lighten up! ;-)

PS: we can continue by PM if you are so inclined.

keep-calm-and-lighten-up-12.png

19 hours ago, Anna said:

Moses was inspired, because he wrote several Bible books, but he was not infallible and made mistakes. The GB are not inspired (the Bible is complete) and make mistakes, but they do rely on God's holy spirit through the Scriptures. As we all should.

Anna, what are the mistakes of Moses, the man whom God spoke directly to?  I know of only one in the bible, and a serious one.  It was for not saying the water that burst forth from the rock was a provision from God; but due to his dissatisfaction and bitterness over the people’s actions, he gave the credit to himself and Aaron. 

How many times does the GB give itself credit for serving “spiritual food” to the flock?  

Countless. 

"Like a mother who makes sure that her child is well-fed and cared for, “the faithful and discreet slave” provides an abundance of timely spiritual food for our spiritual advancement.” (w 06/4/1)

The only leader to fully meet God's approval, to lead His people today, is Jesus.  Eph 1:22

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.11.2016 at 00:49, Witness said:

You know Praeceptor, I was unaware that there were other marked areas on this forum beside the Examining the Daily Text, that are especially under Queen Esther, and where only certain responses are allowed.  If she had sent me a note as she did earlier about commenting on the Daily Text, this would have been greatly appreciated. 

I am sorry that resorting to your crude manner of informing me was an acceptable solution to both you, and Queen Esther, when sending a private note would have been well respected.  

OK...  next  time  a  private  note  when  I  see  it  in  time  -  thank  you ;-)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.