The World News Media

REFLECTION ON OUR GOVERNING BODY..... read more !

Queen Esther

On 2.11.2016 at 00:49, Witness said:

You know Praeceptor, I was unaware that there were other marked areas on this forum beside the Examining the Daily Text, that are especially under Queen Esther, and where only certain responses are allowed.  If she had sent me a note as she did earlier about commenting on the Daily Text, this would have been greatly appreciated. 

I am sorry that resorting to your crude manner of informing me was an acceptable solution to both you, and Queen Esther, when sending a private note would have been well respected.  

Lets  looking  for  more  peace  under  us,  ok ?  THANKS /  DANKE  ❤

• Views 4.6k
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

REFLECTION ON OUR GOVERNING BODY Those who served many years in the organization of the new world, look carefully every day to our faithful and discreet slave, because all the prophecies revolve aroun

I wonder what is there to 'beware' of? we know this already - same as our body that create new cells every time; so, the new supply of annointed brothers and sisters but that doesn't mean that th

The overlapping generation was first presented by John Barr just months before he died. He was born in 1913 and, technically he qualified to be in Group #1, which would have implicitly allowed Group #

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.