The World News Media

JW Broadcasting Program Parts - June 2015

io.porog

Note: These posts are for the purpose of indexing JW Broadcasting Program Parts for easy access and look up on this site, as JW Broadcasting does not yet have a search function. Most parts have been linked directly to the video for that part, for easy access. You may like to use these links for personal or family study. Enjoy!

June 2015

Presenter: Bro. Geofrey Jackson, GB

Theme Talk: “The Divine Name of Our Heavenly Father” Length 15:28 mins

Bible Teachings: How Can We Be Sure the Bible is True? Length 4:24 mins

Truth Transforms Lives: “Johnny and Gideon – Once Enemies, Now Brothers” Length 8:14 mins

Preaching Methods: Prison Witnessing Reaches Hearts Length 7:25 mins

Blessings of Sacred Service: Bro. Jonathon Manley “I Really Enjoy My Assignment” Length 1:45 mins

Enduring Trials: Bro. Nikolay Negrich “Jehovah Never Abandons His Servants” Length 8:19 mins

Branch Report: Bro. Noumair - Tanzania, Kenya and Malawi Length 11:44 mins

Original Song: “Give You My All” Length 2:30 mins

Closing Video: Jerusalem and Tel Aviv Hebrew Congregations, Israel

Full Length 1:05:37 mins

*Full length time includes intermediary comments

• Views 541
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Note: These posts are for the purpose of indexing JW Broadcasting Program Parts for easy access and look up on this site, as JW Broadcasting does not yet have a search function. Most parts have been l

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.