The World News Media

Daily text, Friday, November 11. 2016

Queen Esther

Hear Jehovah’s Voice Wherever You Are.jpg

Hear Jehovah’s Voice Wherever You Are....

[My people] have abandoned me, the source of living water, and dug for themselves cisterns, broken cisterns, that cannot hold water.—Jer. 2:13.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/11/11

Satan the Devil is intent on neutralizing the lifesaving guidance we receive from Jehovah. Moreover, our own ‘treacherous heart’ could interfere with how well we respond to Jehovah’s directives. (Jer. 17:9) Satan tries to influence the thinking of people by providing false information and deceptive propaganda. (1 John 5:19) In addition to printed material, the globe—including remote parts of the earth—is blanketed with broadcasts via radio, TV, and the Internet. Although such sources may feature items of interest, they often advocate conduct and standards that are contrary to Jehovah’s standards. For example, the news and entertainment industries speak of same-sex marriage as if it were acceptable, and many people feel that what the Bible says about homosexuality is extreme.—1 Cor. 6:9, 10. w14 8/15 4:3, 4

• Views 123
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you sister, We love you for all hard work you put in this.  Enjoy the weekend .

Hear Jehovah’s Voice Wherever You Are.... [My people] have abandoned me, the source of living water, and dug for themselves cisterns, broken cisterns, that cannot hold water.—Jer. 2:13. http

Please send me  daily text for today  12th November 2016   thank you    sister. Esther  Tennyson

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Tennyson said:

Please send me  daily text for today  12th November 2016   thank you    sister. Esther

Tennyson

The DT.  for the 12. Nov. is above,  brother Tennyson...  Read my comment under Alexa's,  I only made a date mistake to my night time there, I am sorry.

I repaired it, but the text is right and current for today ;-)  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.