The World News Media

Jehovah is so unique with his almighty power ! (video)

Queen Esther

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JEHOVAH  IS  SO  UNIQUE  WITH  HIS  ALMIGHTY  POWER !                        ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

"I praise you because in a fear inspiring way, I am wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know this very well" ~ Psalm 139:14 ~  

This video reminded of this scripture, which I like to use in discussions with evolutionist as to the origin of the universe: (Isaiah 40:25, 26) 25 “To whom can you liken me to make me his equal?

This video reminded of this scripture, which I like to use in discussions with evolutionist as to the origin of the universe:

(Isaiah 40:25, 26) 25 “To whom can you liken me to make me his equal?” says the Holy One. 26 “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; He calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, Not one of them is missing.

Then use this scripture in Psalms as to where Jehovah originated:

(Psalm 90:1, 2) O Jehovah, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations.  2 Before the mountains were born Or you brought forth the earth and the productive land, From everlasting to everlasting, you are God.

You can then ask from where and from what did evolution originate?

(Revelation 4:11 “You are worthy, Jehovah our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they came into existence and were created.”)........also good to keep in mind.

10 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

This video reminded of this scripture, which I like to use in discussions with evolutionist as to the origin of the universe:

(Isaiah 40:25, 26) 25 “To whom can you liken me to make me his equal?” says the Holy One. 26 “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; He calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, Not one of them is missing.

Then use this scripture in Psalms as to where Jehovah originated:

(Psalm 90:1, 2) O Jehovah, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations.  2 Before the mountains were born Or you brought forth the earth and the productive land, From everlasting to everlasting, you are God.

You can then ask from where and from what did evolution originate?

(Revelation 4:11 “You are worthy, Jehovah our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they came into existence and were created.”)........also good to keep in mind.

Thank you very much,  brother Barltrop ! 

Just a little extra on my previous............if you are scientifically minded (not rocket science) - the first law of thermodynamics, also known as the law of conservation of energy basically says that energy can neither be created nor destroyed in a closed system..........the universe is a closed system.

The question is where did the energy come from in the first place to create the universe?

Answer: Isaiah 40:26.........Jehovah God a vast source of dynamic energy

5 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Just a little extra on my previous............if you are scientifically minded (not rocket science) - the first law of thermodynamics, also known as the law of conservation of energy basically says that energy can neither be created nor destroyed in a closed system..........the universe is a closed system.

The question is where did the energy come from in the first place to create the universe?

Answer: Isaiah 40:26.........Jehovah God a vast source of dynamic energy

The universe is a closed system ? I not believe to that,  bec. its always going bigger and bigger...  Yes, the first dynamic energy for all is of course coming from Jehovah.  Remember, we NEVER can see Him without dying at once ! Jehovah himself has so much energy - nothings is ever impossible for him... You can ask him many things in paradise, when we are perfect again. Then HE will talk with us I learned, similar as by Adam and Eve. But it needs time and alot patience ;-) 

5 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

The universe is a closed system ? I not believe to that,  bec. its always going bigger and bigger

A physical system that does not interact with other systems. A closed system obeys the conservation laws in its physical description. Also called isolated system.

Maybe  you're  right....  I  will  inform  me !

4 minutes ago, Monique Suzanne Vortman said:

This is a real powerful proof of God's wisdom. She is my Friends daughter from the Netherlands, congregation Bolsward.

Yes,  I  love  that  video...  know  it  since  some  years !  Maybe  before  without  a  girl  lying  in  grass ?  But  she  is  a  beautiful  sister ❤  Regards  from  Germany,  Agape !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.