Guest Nicole

• Views 4.8k
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over Piranhas in the Amazon River! Beat that for dangerous!! ;-)

Okay...so since I am not a balance beam person like gymnast's, I am pretty sure I would not be able to go to any of these countries.  I would not be able to balance on any of these bridges!  I do appr

PREACHING  IN  ECUADOR  ---  NOT  EASY  AREA,  BUT  WITH  ALOT  LOVE ❤  

Posted Images

*** Bible Citations ***

(Matthew 4:5-7)Then the Devil took him along into the holy city, and he stationed him on the battlement of the temple 6 and said to him: “If you are a son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written: ‘He will give his angels a command concerning you,’ and, ‘They will carry you on their hands, so that you may not strike your foot against a stone.’” 7 Jesus said to him: “Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’”

(2 Samuel 23:15-17) 15 After a while David expressed his craving and said: “O that I might have a drink of the water from the cistern of Bethʹle·hem that is at the gate!” 16 At that the three mighty men forced their way into the camp of the Phi·lisʹtines and drew water from the cistern of Bethʹle·hem that is at the gate and came carrying and bringing it to David; and he did not consent to drink it, but poured it out to Jehovah. 17 And he went on to say: “It is unthinkable on my part, O Jehovah, that I should do this! [Shall I drink] the blood of the men going at the risk of their souls?” And he did not consent to drink it. These are the things the three mighty men did.

Pictures of this sort are not good examples of people valuing their life.   I have seen many such on this site. Poor economic conditions or not these texts ought to be considered.  Lifejackets are also available. They can be purchased and kept for these occasions - travelling on local boats, on weak bridges, etc. A word to the wise. The dead cannot praise God - hardly the sick.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.