The World News Media

Debunked Rumor: Julio Iglesias Sings a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Song about Jehovah in Honor of his Mother

Queen Esther

• Views 34k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My  girlfriend  sent  it  on  my  i Phone...  but  I  found  it  for  you  all  in  the Internet !  I  compared  it  -  its  the  same  voice ❤ Julio Iglesias'   Mom  studied  with  JW  sisters 

In fact the importance and purpose of song 138 don't change by whom it is sung. We don't adorate people. If Julio of who else is singing it we cannot give him special adorance. Kingdom songs were earl

Be careful it is a Hoax, Julio Iglesias' mother died in 2002. At YouTube names Pedro Pablo as performer?  

5 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

Julio Iglesias' mother died in 2002, long before that song was published.

I  will  inform  me  tmw  and  tell  you  at  once, ok ?  I  know  my  pioneer - girlfriend  so  many  years  and  she  never  lied  to  me...  We  must  be  careful  with  all  informations !

The person here singing is Joan Manuel Serrat. Please search on You Tube for joan manuel serrat cantico 138. Brothers from Spain cleared the contention that this person has the same timbre into his voice as Julio Iglesias, but Julio Iglesias don't sing this song 138 here.

This is the reason why people believe it's Julio Iglesias. Listen to for instance:

Any one has the proofs it isn't so, come in ....

Greetings

In fact the importance and purpose of song 138 don't change by whom it is sung. We don't adorate people. If Julio of who else is singing it we cannot give him special adorance. Kingdom songs were earlier sung by wordly stars. The GB never used officially kingdom songs to be sung by stars.

The choirs we have and arrangements are sung by high quilified musicians, and they don't go for fame.

The song 138 has been sung nice, but will not chnage the value if it when sung by a famous artist. We can and may enjoy it, but song 138 will not be used into the KH as important.

Have a nice time all.

Chedric

9 hours ago, Chedric said:

In fact the importance and purpose of song 138 don't change by whom it is sung. We don't adorate people. If Julio of who else is singing it we cannot give him special adorance. Kingdom songs were earlier sung by wordly stars. The GB never used officially kingdom songs to be sung by stars.

The choirs we have and arrangements are sung by high quilified musicians, and they don't go for fame.

The song 138 has been sung nice, but will not chnage the value if it when sung by a famous artist. We can and may enjoy it, but song 138 will not be used into the KH as important.

Have a nice time all.

Chedric

I love this song alot❤️  Our loving Brothers made a very good job ! Thanks ;-)  Yes, you are so right, Chedric ! 

( My pioneer girlfriend wrote me on WhatsApp, Julo's Mom had a Bible study with JW sisters. They always were so kindly with her, until she passed away...  He was singing that song for all sisters, showing his big gratitude, thats all I can say just now...) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.