The World News Media

Debunked Rumor: Julio Iglesias Sings a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Song about Jehovah in Honor of his Mother

Queen Esther

• Views 34k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My  girlfriend  sent  it  on  my  i Phone...  but  I  found  it  for  you  all  in  the Internet !  I  compared  it  -  its  the  same  voice ❤ Julio Iglesias'   Mom  studied  with  JW  sisters 

In fact the importance and purpose of song 138 don't change by whom it is sung. We don't adorate people. If Julio of who else is singing it we cannot give him special adorance. Kingdom songs were earl

Be careful it is a Hoax, Julio Iglesias' mother died in 2002. At YouTube names Pedro Pablo as performer?  

Hello Queen Esther

Now you're finally convinced that it was not Julio Iglesias and we weer not talking blabla to you, you should know that I warned out of concern for you and your always nice topics. It was not my intention to make you angry.

This is the mother of Julio:

María del Rosario de la Cueva y de Perignat

Datum van Geboorte
Overlijden Overleden in Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States
Naaste familie:

Dochter van José de la Cueva y de Orejuela en Dolores Perignat y Ruiz de Benavides 
Echtgenote van Dr. Julio Inglesias, Sr. 
Moeder van Julio Iglesias en <prive> Iglesias de la Cueva 
Zuster van Manuel de la Cueva y de Perignat en Dolores de la Cueva 

8 hours ago, Monique Suzanne Vortman said:

Hello Queen Esther

Now you're finally convinced that it was not Julio Iglesias and we weer not talking blabla to you, you should know that I warned out of concern for you and your always nice topics. It was not my intention to make you angry.

This is the mother of Julio:

María del Rosario de la Cueva y de Perignat

Datum van Geboorte
Overlijden Overleden in Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States
Naaste familie:

Dochter van José de la Cueva y de Orejuela en Dolores Perignat y Ruiz de Benavides 
Echtgenote van Dr. Julio Inglesias, Sr. 
Moeder van Julio Iglesias en <prive> Iglesias de la Cueva 
Zuster van Manuel de la Cueva y de Perignat en Dolores de la Cueva 

Yes,  @Monique Suzanne Vortman,  you  and  some  others are right  and  I read it  too...   My pioneer girlfriend apologized by our  phone-call !   I now will be MORE careful what  I believe !  I'm  sorry  for  that  false  posting  and  of  course,  the  singer  is  *Joan Manuel Serrat*  ;-)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Manuel_Serrat

His  mother  was  a  JW  and  he  maybe  too  -  I  don't  know  exactly.  But  I  wanted  clear up  that  problem  here,  bec.  we've  to  be  honest !

If  the  posting  is  to  remove,  I  ask  the  Librarian,  he  has  to  decide. Agape !

• 7 months later...
On 11/15/2016 at 5:17 PM, The Librarian said:

It is better to leave the information up so as to squash the false rumor for the next 1000 people.

I think that most people see a collection of eight photos/articles at the bottom of the screen. (I mean the "Powered by Google" grid of articles and/or ads to click on.) We probably don't all see the same selection of 8 items, but in my case it is always heavily slanted to the fake news about JWs, or JW celebrity news, or both (Trump warns Russia over JWs, Jackie Chan is one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and this current one, etc.)

It is the one topic I am least interested in, rarely click on, and it always embarrasses me that these types of articles are readily believed by Witnesses, and sometimes even SOURCED by Witnesses.

I understand that there is a certain use to keep such rumors "up" to drive traffic, but is it only gullible traffic that is desired? I have found some of these fake topics to be easily proven untrue in a matter of seconds, but sometimes these things stay up, even after I have shown the poster the proof. (The last one was to @Bible Speaks and there was not even a response.) I've seen this happen with other people also, just as it happened in this thread.

I prefer to not have such articles demeaning the site, but I know that it's at least possible to change the title of this topic, even slightly, to indicate that we all know better. I'm surprised it wasn't changed months ago, or within a couple hours of the initial post.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.