The World News Media

Debunked Rumor: Julio Iglesias Sings a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Song about Jehovah in Honor of his Mother

Queen Esther

• Views 34k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My  girlfriend  sent  it  on  my  i Phone...  but  I  found  it  for  you  all  in  the Internet !  I  compared  it  -  its  the  same  voice ❤ Julio Iglesias'   Mom  studied  with  JW  sisters 

In fact the importance and purpose of song 138 don't change by whom it is sung. We don't adorate people. If Julio of who else is singing it we cannot give him special adorance. Kingdom songs were earl

Be careful it is a Hoax, Julio Iglesias' mother died in 2002. At YouTube names Pedro Pablo as performer?  

31 minutes ago, Monique Suzanne Vortman said:

Queeny i mostly Love your information and your hard work for it!

But the story about Julio is really not True. You can check this easily on Wikipedia. 

Also remind what false information can do!  

Thank  you,  Monique Suzanne...

I  got  that  info  from  my  pioneer  girlfriend,  not  from  Google  or  Wikipedia...  so  I  had  to  believe  it !   We  shall  see  and  I  need  more  info's...   then  I  can  change  my  opinion.  On  monday  I  have  a  talk  with  my  girlfriend  -  I  sent  her  a  msg  about  this  problem.  I  don't  want  false  info's,  NO !  I  will  give  a  statement  here,  after  that  talk...  all  ok ;-)

4 minutes ago, Lydia Rabiger said:

Hi whether Julio or not the song is wonderful specially for those like me who have lost a dear one recently in death

Yes,  thats  true !   I  am  sorry  about  your  loss... :-(  May  our  God  give  you  alot  LOVE & POWER Agape ❤

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.