The World News Media

Public Witnessing Increases

Guest Kurt

Question
I notice that you have not been online much these days.  Can I ask, what are you doing with your time and when are you going to make a response to those who are persecuting you on Allexperts? 

public-witnessing-increases.jpg

Answer

I no longer engage with Apostates or anyone who I perceive as an Opposer of God's Kingdom.  However, my earthly ministry has grown fourfold and has intensified greatly.  I continue the preaching work from door to door, bus-stops, street-witnessing, passer-byes, at businesses, train ways and airports.  There are several scriptures to utilize to gain understanding how our "Preaching Work" is being intensified under the noses of Opposers and Apostates in the Last Hours of these Last Days.  Spending time educating Apostates and Opposers is like tossing your pearls before swine.  Not only are these ones designed by Satan to steal our attention, but to take away the time from "honest hearted" ones that may have an interest in Learning about Jehovah and his means of Salvation through JESUS CHRIST. 

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw YOUR pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip YOU open." (Matthew 7:6)

"And wherever a place will not receive YOU nor hear YOU, on going out from there shake off the dirt that is beneath YOUR feet for a witness to them." (Mark 6:11)

I really have no NEED to respond to those who are persecuting me.  What did Jesus do when the Opposers questioned him?  "Finally the high priest rose in their midst and questioned Jesus, saying: “Do you say nothing in reply? What is it these are testifying against you?”  But he kept silent and made no reply at all. Again the high priest began to question him and said to him: “Are you the Christ the Son of the Blessed One?” (Mark 14:60-61)

Likewise, let the Opposers testify against me, for they are witnessing against themselves for Destruction.  I must remain silent, for this is an essential part of my "sealing".  I must keep my integrity, even to the death.  Just like Jesus remained faithful, even in subjection to the death by the superior authorities, I must do also when they come for me.

Let them bark, for this is how the angels take note against them.  "Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and the fornicators and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone liking and carrying on a lie." (Rev 22:15)

"For dogs have surrounded me; The assembly of evildoers themselves have enclosed me.  Like a lion [they are at] my hands and my feet." (Ps 22:16)

"Look out for the dogs, look out for the workers of injury, look out for those who mutilate the flesh." (Philippians 3:2)

"I am pursuing down toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God by means of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:14)

"As for us, our citizenship exists in the heavens, from which place also we are eagerly waiting for a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will refashion our humiliated body to be conformed to his glorious body according to the operation of the power that he has, even to subject all things to himself." (Philippians 3:20-21)

Let them Humiliate my very person, for without this, I cannot be "sealed".  Let it "take place" for it is my Father's Will.  "YOU heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’  However, I say to YOU: Do not resist him that is wicked; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other also to him." (Matthew 5:38-39)

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

• Views 331
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.